New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    better sell it if you are not in a hurry. pero mataas daw kumuha is KIA.
    +1. Probably highest mag value ng trade in. Pero mataas din kasi price nila to begin with.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    much better kung ibenta nyo na lang sa mababang presyo kesa sa paluging trade-in.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ramledi View Post
    much better kung ibenta nyo na lang sa mababang presyo kesa sa paluging trade-in.
    id agree on this....

benta mo na lang bro, post it in some website(s) (ebay, sulit, buy&sell, etc.) and i-alok mo sa mga kaibigan mo or officemate.... medyo barat ang dealer kumuha ng segundamano automobile....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I already sold my 2003 Xtrail at 450k by myself, Nissan north edsa offered 400k, toyota shaw offered 380k

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    I was able to sell my honda city at 340k compared to trade in value of 270k.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    curious lang po: if i want to sell my car fast(wihin 2-3 months), is it possible to get someone to sell your car for you, i.e. parang broker?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i think you can have a broker. in fact you can bring your car to the buy and sell shop and they could sell your car . they charge showroom fee of 15k in manila. cheers

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    best deal to have that traded-in... sa kia... ang galing ng appraiser nila. i dont own kia vehicle but i was offered over the phone. my 93 lancer glxi they're offering Php110K even though they haven't seen it. sa loob loob ko, baka baratin nyo lang ako, sabi nila gamitin na natin pang down yan sa bagong sasakyan mo sir... lolz (very generous offer ei)

i sold it outside for 90K lang since it has a lot in package (for repair) lol.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    salamat din po. im trading a 2008 hilux to a toyota camry , bawal na akong matagtag after i developed spinal problems. anyboy who is interested with my hilux 2.7 matic beige 22k plus mileage with bedliner and bell bags. salamat po.
    Sir can I see the picture of your pickup? i am interested po.

Rod

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    nag try ako pa trade-in vios ko with 22 months balance pa sa toyota financials, offer nila bagong altis pero additional 2k sa monthly payment then reset to 5 years ang payment. very tempting sya kasi bagong altis kapalit, do you think good deal na sya?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
is it worth to trade in your car?