New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. i've seen one earlier on my way to the office. pero yes, we have to admit that Toyota may have missed its production income figures for this year.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hcdangan View Post
    I understand that it is a new model and perhaps it would take some time for the roads to be saturated with them. But when the new Vios was launched it only took around 2 weeks to see a few of them on the road (a week after that I started seeing Taxis LOL). It has already been nearly 2 months and I've only seen 2 new Altis' on the road. The 2008 Accord just came out around 2 weeks ago and I've seen 5 of them already. I was just wondering.
    Same here, I have seen around 5 2008 Accord's already and its a newer car than the Corolla and its WAY MORE EXPENSIVE. So you would assume there should be fewer around, and being a Corolla it was suppose to be a swarm. I think the market is talking and giving its opinion, the market is disappointed with the new Corolla. I know I am....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Too early in the game to say something about its sales.

What happened?

Nothing.

yet.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Well, most clients who I have talked to (meaning thet are now availing of their auto loans), have opted for either the highest variant of the Vios or a civic. Tagal daw ang waiting time.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Well, most clients who I have talked to (meaning thet are now availing of their auto loans), have opted for either the highest variant of the Vios or a civic. Tagal daw ang waiting time.
    Bakit daw matagal ang waiting time?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    IMO maybe this time, toyota is not that confident with the new Altis kaya hindi ganun karami stocks nila. Parang nag aantay lang sila ng orders bago kumuha ng units. If they already knew that it will sell like hotcakes sigurado marami na agad sila units available.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ...or maybe the Civic FD is a really tough competition to beat? Just my 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hcdangan View Post
    ...or maybe the Civic FD is a really tough competition to beat? Just my 2 cents.
    pwede rin, established na rin kasi yung demand for FD.

Or baka naman masyado maaga ang pag launch nila New Altis. Kung di pa ganun karami produced units nila tapos launched na, talagang maghihintay mga customers.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

It's a Toyota,- so the brand name will sell the product.... Just wait and see....

5808:bee:

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    agree! bagong labas pa lang kasi...but Toyota is Toyota, kahit pangit lumabas na model eh marami pa rin bibili..meron na talagang cult followers...
    ditto!

The new corolla(altiz) was launched here a few months pa and a rapid figure nakikita kaagad on the road even the civic was launched a year ago pa. Toyota is toyota. Personally, I dont like the new corolla, even if I owned one before. Many are expecting that it will go better than the civic but it wasnt.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What happened to the 2008 Altis?