New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Both 1.3E and 1.5G are equipped with ABS.

===================================

Their price difference is now 80K bec. Toyota has a promo this month that gives cash buyers 50K off the 1.5G and 40K off 1.3E.
    J pala yung nasa isip ko. The one that now comes with power windows. hehe. Thanks for the correction!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by markduguran View Post
    It seems the 1.5G is the better choice.

Additional Question.....is the optitron guages exclusive to G variant only? also me temperature guage or indication ba sa G?
    Optitron gauge exclusive to 1.5G variant only.

Temp gauge is just a dummy type. Thermometer icon in green when cool and in red when overheat.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Optitron gauge exclusive to 1.5G variant only.

Temp gauge is just a dummy type. Thermometer icon in green when cool and in red when overheat.
    idiot light as they call it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    so no indication that your "going to overheat" its just cool(green) or hot(red)?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Boss,

If you will be getting the Vios 1.5G Variant... for an additional of PhP 43,000.00 (if budget still premits) why not consider getting the 2012 Toyota Avanza 1.5G MT... You get all the same features but with more space (7 Seater / Big Space)... Great for future "bigger" family needs.

Vios 1.5G MT PhP 785,0000.00
    Avanza 1.5G MT PhP 828,000.00

I was previously considering to get the Vios 1.5G MT but for an additional PhP 43,000.00 I opted to get the Avanza 1.5G MT.

One more consideration ko to get the Avanza is "NEW GENERATION ANG BODY - NOT RETOKE". So medyo hindi agad maluluma and model. So if I plan to resell it in the future say 5 years baka same body pa rin ang lumalabas na model ng body... which translate to Higher Resale Value.

Just my 2 cents.

Eto po yung unit na hinihintay ko na Dark Gray Mica for delivery ... wala pa po stock at medyo mahaba ang pila sa 1.5G MT:

Last edited by aimphilippines; March 14th, 2012 at 10:10 PM. Reason: corrections

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sir sa post nyo, nakasulat na mas mahal yung Vios hehe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Sir sa post nyo, nakasulat na mas mahal yung Vios hehe.
    I stand corrected po. Sorry po.. nagka baliktad yung price ko .. na edit ko na po yung price

Vios 1.5G MT PhP 785,0000.00
    Avanza 1.5G MT PhP 828,000.00

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pero in which case, parang mas ok nga yung Avanza if you'll need a family hauler or for future-proofing.

You can also opt to downsize to a Yaris (or wait for the new one), or upsize to the Avanza.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by markduguran View Post
    so no indication that your "going to overheat" its just cool(green) or hot(red)?
    Yes. With this system, if the red icon shows up it would be too late already.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes. No temp gauge. Just an idiot light. No way of averting disaster. Just 'boom you're dead'. hehe

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
VIOS 1.3E M/T or 1.5G M/T