New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Hi everyone, I have a Toyota Vios vvt-i, and whenever I'm driving it, its like the engine is going wild. It consumes a lot of gasoline compared before. I already changed the sensors and cleaned the what they call "serbo" but the problem is still there. If you have some ideas about my problem, I hope you can help me. Thanks and have a good day.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by louiiejt View Post
    Hi everyone, I have a Toyota Vios vvt-i, and whenever I'm driving it, its like the engine is going wild. It consumes a lot of gasoline compared before. I already changed the sensors and cleaned the what they call "serbo" but the problem is still there. If you have some ideas about my problem, I hope you can help me. Thanks and have a good day.
    bakit po di mo na lang pa check sa CASA? para magawan ng recommendation. What sensor did you changed? O2 sensor?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ilan na mileage nung car? Have you cleaned the air filter, MAF and Throttle Body already?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    What's the model and mileage of your vios? Di ba flooded? Have it diagnosed at casa then pagawa mo sa reputable shop sa labas.. May kilala ako toyota machanic. Just pm me baka makatulong.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Sir Meron 3 screw dyan sa gilid ng throttle body yun Meron hose na 2 yun kasi yun sa idle or menor ng 1st gen na vios minsan kasi madumi yan kaya malakas yun menor. Kung 2nd gen naman try niyo alisin yun battery terminal pag mag reset yun computer box.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    sir may i ask if your engine problem was already solved? Kasi same po tayo ng problem. Wait ko po your feedback, thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011

Sir pa update lang kung ano na findings sa casa/ almost 1 month na pala ito.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Sir same problem din po dito.ask ko lng po kung nasolve na ung problem mo po. 2010 toyota vios 1.3e. sana my makatulong saamin. tnx.