New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I am planning a pre-owned car kasi di kaya ang brand new Ano po ba maganda Altis o Vios? Yung mga may mga experience na po papost naman ng pros and cons ng vios at altis. Para macompare ko po. At alin po ang mas fuel efficient.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    i have no experience pero as far as i know was the vios was made to be the more fuel efficient vehicle than the altis eversince. both are good pero di mo rin maitatanggal sa utak ng ibang tao na parehas silang mga naging taxi these days (well, that's only applicable if you're conscious)

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    go for the altis, the vios is kinda cramped and the FC between them isn't that big. My FC with the civic,city, vios and altis ranges in the 8-11 km per liter range. the altis has more space plus its chassis is designed as a premium car.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    go for the altis, the vios is kinda cramped and the FC between them isn't that big. My FC with the civic,city, vios and altis ranges in the 8-11 km per liter range. the altis has more space plus its chassis is designed as a premium car.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I'll choose the Altis if I'm after space and comfort. Vios is a bit small for a regular size adult. FC is almost the same for 1.5 Vios and 1.6 Altis.
    If you're more on FC, get the vios 1.3.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    but today yung onting difference let's say halimbawa 2kms agwat sa isa eh malaking factor na rin if efficiency ang pinaka main point kaso isasacrifice nga lang talaga riding comfort and iba pa w/c is also a factor din

Toyota Vios or Altis?