New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    TROC = Toyota FX/Revo Owners Club of the Philippines

No joining fee, no membership fee (parang credit card hehe)

Sa mga gusto mag join sa egroups/yahoo groups, you can visit the following web site.
    For FX/REVO topics:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Toyota_Revo

For INNOVA topics:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Toyota_Innova

Paki indicate na rin po ninyo kung anong type ng revo/innova meron kayo

thanks

PS: The original setup was to include the Innova owners sa TROC (Toyota Revo Owners Club), but due growing needs of Innova owners and we realize that both cars are on a totally different platform, it is just logical to introduce a new club/yahoogroups for the Innova guys.

www.toyota-revo.com
    www.revo.fil.ph

I think this revo/kijang is from Indonesia
    Last edited by revoGSX; September 8th, 2005 at 04:48 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi!

I would like to join your club

I am a proud owner of 2001 Toyota Revo SR. Email add ko: john_0213*yahoo

Hindi pa sye dressed up! stock pa rin... i would like to maintain its stock beauty but i plan to do some mods para mas pogi! i hope this club can give some inputs and ideas on how to's.

Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyrevo View Post
    Hi!

Hindi pa sye dressed up! stock pa rin... i would like to maintain its stock beauty but i plan to do some mods para mas pogi! i hope this club can give some inputs and ideas on how to's.

Thanks!
    Hi, I'm looking at buying a used 2000 1.8 revo Sports Runner and need some advice. It is great looking, runs excellent. Only issue is it has 210,000 on the kilometres? I need advice if this is too many kilos to trust?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hi!

Hindi pa sya dressed up! stock pa rin... i would like to maintain its stock beauty but i plan to do some mods para mas pogi! i hope this club can give some inputs and ideas on how to's.

Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    johhnyrevo,

kindly visit our site to join the egroup.. mas secured po ang ganito instead of us adding your email address manually.. yahoo din naman po email address ninyo
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Toyota_Revo

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Pwede po rin ba ang RAV4 ko dyan para maging member???

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    click mo na lang ang link iyon nauna na post .....try to visit the site para malaman mo

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    morning,

about the gas mileage on revos. on my glx 1.8 automatic, the most i got is 9.74 km/l. 1 hr on south expressway and 2 1/2 hrs on city averaging from 40 to 70 km/h with traffic. is this normal for most revo? p.s. i did some modifications to save gas. please post your km/l reading thanks.

ron

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    bro we hav the same problem.. my revo sucks gas like a 3.0 engine.. lately i discovered that one of revo engine's problem is the slow widening of the hole of the nozzle tip..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by airborne_65ver View Post
    bro we hav the same problem.. my revo sucks gas like a 3.0 engine.. lately i discovered that one of revo engine's problem is the slow widening of the hole of the nozzle tip..
    The same problem with my vx200 AT. Is there a way to reduce the gas consumption ? At anyrate, I still love my revo. Kapag masyadong mataas na ang gas, sa garahe na lang sya he he he

Page 1 of 70 123451151 ... LastLast
Toyota Revo Owner's Club Details