New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Bling-blings will always attract Filipino buyers.

Sport edition, Limited Edition, etc....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    wala pa yatang nagpost dito ng pics of their newly acquired Vios 1.5S Sport.

anybody who bought one already? hehe

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sharing Vios 1.5 S Pics

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Not feeling the ducktails.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    maganda pala itsura ng Vios Sport. nice rim design. 1.5S na talaga nakalagay sa likod unlike sa XX na 1.5G pa rin although may XX logo sa bandang baba.

renzo: i think ganyan na ang fad ngayon for the spoiler/ducktail look. exclusive to the philippines yata ang design na yan as what i read somewhere.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    maganda pala itsura ng Vios Sport. nice rim design. 1.5S na talaga nakalagay sa likod unlike sa XX na 1.5G pa rin although may XX logo sa bandang baba.

renzo: i think ganyan na ang fad ngayon for the spoiler/ducktail look. exclusive to the philippines yata ang design na yan as what i read somewhere.
    the spoiler po is not an exlusive they first use it with the camry and the is not i nice looking spoiler madami na ako na kita dito niyan kaya hindi siya ang inorder ko sa vios ni missis hehehehehehehehe hopefully next weekend makukuha ko na vios kaya ma post ko na yung pics ganda talaga nag pula sa picture sa personal hindi na siya ganon ka ganda.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    the other two colors available for Vios 1.5S Sport

black

thermalyte

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LeOxe View Post
    exclusive to the philippines yata ang design na yan as what i read somewhere.

here's an excerpt from the article i read regarding the spoiler/ducktail:

From: TopGear PH http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/all-in-the-xx-factor
    There are more aesthetic add-ons, like the rear spoiler, which was developed by the product planning department of Toyota Motor Philippines and is available only in our market. I'm sure there are Vios lovers from neighboring countries who would want to add this rear spoiler to their modification list.
    the article was a review of the Vios XX Limited Edition that was launched last year. i assumed that the spoiler of the current Vios Sport is the same as that of the XX model since the Vios sold here is made in our country.
    Last edited by LeOxe; July 26th, 2009 at 08:46 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    dami variant ng new vios. for me mas maganda pa rin ang unang generation na vios - yung G then tapos na

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    dami variant ng new vios. for me mas maganda pa rin ang unang generation na vios - yung G then tapos na
    May "S" variant din yung first generation.

(In other words, pareho lang if you don't count the XX Limited Ed)

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Toyota to Introduce Vios 1.5 S