New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 525
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #1
    Calling out all Toyota Innova owners there. This thread is only for the Toyota Innova PMS.

    Please post your upcoming/experience in PMS here (1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000kms and above) the Dealer, materials used, cost and labor. Please indicate if your innova is a D4D or VVT-i and also the year model of your innova, variant is optional (J, E, G, V).


    To those already passed the 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 15,000, 20,000kms, and etc, your feedback and suggestions will help a lot. This is a separate thread for us to easily see the PMS of our innovas.

    This is for all of us Innova owners. Posting here helps a lot. :D

  2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    23
    #2
    Any feedback on service of toyota Q. Ace? Sino ok na SA?

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    358
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by miccollo View Post
    Any feedback on service of toyota Q. Ace? Sino ok na SA?
    TQA service, forget it! Back read and see all the negative feedback about this dealer's service.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    #4
    just had a 5KM PMS for my J gas model 3 weeks ago at pasong tamo, where i got my unit last june18.
    ordinary oil lang gamit ko and it cost me 1700.
    my SA told me that it would take only 2hrs, but actual was almost 4hrs!!!
    tumagal raw sa washing area.... tsk..tsk..tsk..same old reason:-)

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    471
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by quatro delta View Post
    just had a 5KM PMS for my J gas model 3 weeks ago at pasong tamo, where i got my unit last june18.
    ordinary oil lang gamit ko and it cost me 1700.
    my SA told me that it would take only 2hrs, but actual was almost 4hrs!!!
    tumagal raw sa washing area.... tsk..tsk..tsk..same old reason:-)
    bro ang mura ah..ako sa toyota dasma nagpa-5k pms, binayaran ko 3k..inclusive ng engine wash tpos may flushing at fuel treatment...regular oil ginamit ko,mahal synthetic eh..napamahal pa pala ko...tsk tsk tsk..anyway,ontime naman pagkakagawa nila saka inallow pa ko makigulo sa mga technician at mekaniko nila during my PMS.

  6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    27
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1223 View Post
    bro ang mura ah..ako sa toyota dasma nagpa-5k pms, binayaran ko 3k..inclusive ng engine wash tpos may flushing at fuel treatment...regular oil ginamit ko,mahal synthetic eh..napamahal pa pala ko...tsk tsk tsk..anyway,ontime naman pagkakagawa nila saka inallow pa ko makigulo sa mga technician at mekaniko nila during my PMS.
    malamang bro, tama lang singil sa iyo, kasi may engine wash ka pa (P500 rin yata yon) tapos flushing at fuel treatment pa... i'm not sure sa flushing kung kailangan talaga yon, what i'm sure of is that fuel treatment, na hindi kailangan yan, especially for a new engine like ours...

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2,605
    #7
    Just had my Innova diesel 5000 km service done at Toyota north edsa. Told the driver to tell the service advisor do not engine wash and do not put oil additive, no engine flush. Used 7 liters toyota mineral oil 15w-40 cf-4. Free labour

    oil 1150
    oil filter 425
    total 1576

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43,028
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Just had my Innova diesel 5000 km service done at Toyota north edsa. Told the driver to tell the service advisor do not engine wash and do not put oil additive, no engine flush. Used 7 liters toyota mineral oil 15w-40 cf-4. Free labour

    oil 1150
    oil filter 425
    total 1576
    Hey! ok yan! parang presyong petron na!

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1223 View Post
    bro ang mura ah..ako sa toyota dasma nagpa-5k pms, binayaran ko 3k..inclusive ng engine wash tpos may flushing at fuel treatment...regular oil ginamit ko,mahal synthetic eh..napamahal pa pala ko...tsk tsk tsk..anyway,ontime naman pagkakagawa nila saka inallow pa ko makigulo sa mga technician at mekaniko nila during my PMS.
    tol di need ang fuel treatment, lalo na ang engine flushing. may bad effect yang engine flushing sa sasakyan pag tumagal. di naman need yan tapos yan pa ang mga mahal, hehe.

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,214
    #10
    mga bro, anu anu mga gagawin sa 15K PMS ng innova D4D? siguro kasi, PMS ko na ng 15K sa november or early december. 13,170 na kasi ang ODO ng innova ko. anu ba mga gagawin? mga magkanu ang bill? gusto kong gamitin eh mineral oil pa din. thanks sa mga magrereply regarding mg post, thank you.

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova PMS (Periodic Maintenance Service) Thread