New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1495 of 1533 FirstFirst ... 1395144514851491149214931494149514961497149814991505 ... LastLast
Results 14,941 to 14,950 of 15330
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Hi. Gusto ko sana magpalagay ng lock/unlock sound, ung simpleng beep lang. Does anyone here knows a shop?

My unit is 2014 G M/T.
    If you have the factory alarm, it's possible to enable the answer-back feature.

To ENABLE it, follow these steps carefully... they are time-bound.

1. Unlock the vehicle using the remote and get in, leave the door open
    2. Insert and remove the key from the ignition TWICE
    3. Wait 5 seconds... then press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4-5 seconds, TWICE
    4. Close the door and you should see the turn signals blink (you're now in programming mode)
    5. Press Lock, Unlock, Lock, Lock, Unlock on the remote. You should see the turn signals blink (end of programming mode)

You should now hear one beep for lock and two beeps for unlock

To DISABLE answer-back, follow steps 1 to 4 then use step 5 below:

5. Press Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    If you have the factory alarm, it's possible to enable the answer-back feature.

To ENABLE it, follow these steps carefully... they are time-bound.

1. Unlock the vehicle using the remote and get in, leave the door open
    2. Insert and remove the key from the ignition TWICE
    3. Wait 5 seconds... then press and hold the UNLOCK button on the remote for 4-5 seconds, TWICE
    4. Close the door and you should see the turn signals blink (you're now in programming mode)
    5. Press Lock, Unlock, Lock, Lock, Unlock on the remote. You should see the turn signals blink (end of programming mode)

You should now hear one beep for lock and two beeps for unlock

To DISABLE answer-back, follow steps 1 to 4 then use step 5 below:

5. Press Lock, Unlock, Lock, Unlock
    I just tried this and didn't work

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    ako din :D 2019 innova G

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Erick Chavez View Post
    ako din :D 2019 innova G
    The procedure is only for the 2015 and earlier (1st Gen) Innova.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi. Gusto ko sana magpalagay ng lock/unlock sound, ung simpleng beep lang. Does anyone here knows a shop?

My unit is 2014 G M/T.
    look inside your engine bay, and see if you have a "loudspeaker" or extra horn in there.
    if you have one, then it's just a matter of finding out how to activate it. the casa workers probably know how to activate it. ask them, po.
    if you don't have one... it'd be difficult to make it generate a noise. you probably have to go to the aftermarket shops.

aftermarket shops... they're the proverbial dime a dozen.
    taga-saan ba po kayo?

i have a 1st gen G innova, with what i believe to be factory keyless.
    masubukan nga...
    Last edited by dr. d; June 10th, 2022 at 11:46 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I made a video demonstrating how to enable and disable the answer-back feature.

You've got to get the timing and procedure exactly right. If you missed a step, rushed it, or waited a second too long, then you'll have to start from the beginning.

Again, this is only known to work on the 1st Gen. Innova (2015 and earlier) and only with the factory alarm. This will NOT work on 3rd-party alarms, even if they were installed by your Toyota dealer.

My vehicle is a 2015 Innova G 2.5L Diesel. Disregard the appearance of my key fob... it's still the same factory remote inside.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I made a video demonstrating how to enable and disable the answer-back feature.

You've got to get the timing and procedure exactly right. If you missed a step, rushed it, or waited a second too long, then you'll have to start from the beginning.

Again, this is only known to work on the 1st Gen. Innova (2015 and earlier) and only with the factory alarm. This will NOT work on 3rd-party alarms, even if they were installed by your Toyota dealer.

My vehicle is a 2015 Innova G 2.5L Diesel. Disregard the appearance of my key fob... it's still the same factory remote inside.

Do you have a printed out procedure while doing this or this is just all in your head?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Do you have a printed out procedure while doing this or this is just all in your head?
    See post #14943 above.

Did a few practice runs and eventually had it memorized. This topic came up several years ago and I even posted a video of someone else doing it, but that video has already been taken down.
    Last edited by oj88; June 10th, 2022 at 04:16 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    See post #14943 above.

Yes I have read the procedure you have written. But im asking if you memorize the whole thing while making the video? and are you using stock horn? it sounded different from mine.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Yes I have read the procedure you have written. But im asking if you memorize the whole thing while making the video? and are you using stock horn? it sounded different from mine.
    Memorized, yes.

What you hear is the single buzzer near the passenger-side fender (yellow).

The main horns (dual-tone buzzers) are behind the front grille (orange).

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 3]