New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 30 of 182 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 1815
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    59
    #291
    ano po pinagkaiba ng G at V na innova bukod sa captain seat?

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,572
    #292
    Quote Originally Posted by leozis View Post
    ano po pinagkaiba ng G at V na innova bukod sa captain seat?
    Grille..May Chrome.

  3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    6,089
    #293
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Grille..May Chrome.
    leather seating upholstery
    leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter
    leather door trim panel

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    268
    #294
    isang Maligayang Paskong Pinoy sa inyong lahat!!!
    see you all sa upcoming January 2011 EB.
    God Bless!!!

    Drive Safely...
    -dongb

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    268
    #295
    Quote Originally Posted by ronros View Post
    Our new 2011 Innova



    ang POGI!!!
    Congrats Bro!

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    59
    #296
    nagpa compute ako sa toyota cubao agent ito computation

    Innova V dsl a/t
    1,195,000 UNIT PRICE

    239,000 20% DOWN PAYMENT
    32,000 1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WITH ACTS OF GOD AND TPL
    8,200 3 YEARS LTO REGISTRATION
    7,102 CHATTEL MORTGAGE
    -45,000 PROMO DISCOUNT
    -------
    241,302 TOTAL CASH OUT


    31,118 MONTHLY AMORTIZATION FOR 3 YEARS

    ok na ba yan?

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    138
    #297
    Quote Originally Posted by ronros View Post
    Our new 2011 Innova




    wow ganda.... congrats sa new ride!!.. hehehe..

  8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,243
    #298
    Quote Originally Posted by ronros View Post
    Our new 2011 Innova

    congrats on your new ride. I suggest you invest on good cleaning products para iwas swirl marks. That color is very hard to maintain. You need a wash mitt + shampoo, microfiber cloth and a drying towel ( do not use chamois ). Microtex is a good brand. during your pms , ensure to tell your SA na huwag wash yung kotse kung hindi puro scratch ang aabutin nyan sa kasa.

  9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    82
    #299
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    congrats on your new ride. I suggest you invest on good cleaning products para iwas swirl marks. That color is very hard to maintain. You need a wash mitt + shampoo, microfiber cloth and a drying towel ( do not use chamois ). Microtex is a good brand. during your pms , ensure to tell your SA na huwag wash yung kotse kung hindi puro scratch ang aabutin nyan sa kasa.
    Salamat sa inyong lahat.
    and yes bro,kailangan talaga mag invest ng magandang pang linis.kita kasi agad ang alikabok.hehe..pag black talga mahirap i maintain but its ok iba talga kc ang dating sa amin ng black..hehe..
    Happy new year sa inyo!

  10. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    82
    #300
    Quote Originally Posted by leozis View Post
    nagpa compute ako sa toyota cubao agent ito computation

    Innova V dsl a/t
    1,195,000 UNIT PRICE

    239,000 20% DOWN PAYMENT
    32,000 1 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE WITH ACTS OF GOD AND TPL
    8,200 3 YEARS LTO REGISTRATION
    7,102 CHATTEL MORTGAGE
    -45,000 PROMO DISCOUNT
    -------
    241,302 TOTAL CASH OUT


    31,118 MONTHLY AMORTIZATION FOR 3 YEARS

    ok na ba yan?
    Anung financing yan bro?sa TFS?

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]