New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 182 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    just to share and something you may even look at:
    I replaced my tires and mags of my Innova.... I changed to a much more wider tires from 195/55 (stock) I changed it to 205/55; medyo bumigat ng kaunti ang power steer nya.... but it looks better on the Innova to have a wider tires; just my sense of looking at the car and some rough terrain on the road is slightly felt; so there is also a quite advantage of what I did then.... hehehe....

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post
    I replaced my tires and mags of my Innova.... I changed to a much more wider tires from 195/55 (stock) I changed it to 205/55; medyo bumigat ng kaunti ang power steer nya.... but it looks better on the Innova to have a wider tires; just my sense of looking at the car and some rough terrain on the road is slightly felt; so there is also a quite advantage of what I did then.... hehehe....

Boss ang stock wheel/tire ng innova ay 205/65/15... tama po ba?
    good pm.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynah View Post
    We got this unit as well and we will be picking up 12/14. I got this instead of the G variant because the only difference is the G has added "beauty components" as wood panelling, etc. for 100,000 more i dont think it is worth it, so we went for the E.

Any other comments mga sirs?
    I don't think this is 100% true sir. I think you only considered what is visible to your eyes. There are more addition to the G variant which are important to some, like the added safety features like passenger airbag, vehicle security system and back-up sensor. Threre are other extra features that are worth mentioning like the optitron gauge and auto climate control.

In the end it really boils down with your budget, if you can afford the G then go for it.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crossedge View Post
    I don't think this is 100% true sir. I think you only considered what is visible to your eyes. There are more addition to the G variant which are important to some, like the added safety features like passenger airbag, vehicle security system and back-up sensor. Threre are other extra features that are worth mentioning like the optitron gauge and auto climate control.

In the end it really boils down with your budget, if you can afford the G then go for it.
    +1 sir crossedge

When we decided to get an Innova, we only eyed up for the E variant because of our budget. But after almost 2 months of reading we decided to get the G and stretch our budget. It's not just for the added beauty but most importantly it's added safety features that cannot be added on E variant. (e.g airbags)

just my 2 cents

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crossedge View Post

yup! +1 on this. the optitron, climate control and the steering wheel audio control is among the many reasons why i opted for the g. oh and of course the passenger airbag.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper2lt View Post
    yup! +1 on this. the optitron, climate control and the steering wheel audio control is among the many reasons why i opted for the g. oh and of course the passenger airbag.
    If you have the budget and kaya mo naman, go for the G variant. Kung bank financing mo yan , that would just be additional ~ 2K per month sa amort. Maganda ang interior ( beige ) and added features which you cannot upgrade from an E variant. at more colors to choose from

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ajOT View Post

stock tires is 205/65

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by joey roo View Post
    I'll be having my 1000 km pms on Thursday, I'll just ask my service advisor about the stabilizer. Correct me if I'm wrong, the stabilizer's function can be obtain when you are riding on uneven road. Isn't it?
    what i know is that the stabilizer reduces body roll especially when turning/cornering at high speeds. it ensures that the linked wheels are evenly planted on the road. it does not help on uneven (lubak-lubak) roads though because the vertical displacement on one side is transmitted to the other. (look it up at wikipedia, you'll see the the advantages and disadvantages of installing anti-roll bars.)

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mykp View Post
    what i know is that the stabilizer reduces body roll especially when turning/cornering at high speeds. it ensures that the linked wheels are evenly planted on the road. it does not help on uneven (lubak-lubak) roads though because the vertical displacement on one side is transmitted to the other. (look it up at wikipedia, you'll see the the advantages and disadvantages of installing anti-roll bars.)
    btw, coincidence din pala kasi bukas din ang 1k PMS ko sa toyota north edsa

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    sa mga nakapag-40K pms na. how much ang inabot? ano mga parts / fluids na pinalitan?

Toyota Innova Owners & Discussions [continued 2]