New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Experienced very very bad service from Toyota Cebu – Mandaue B/P Center....

Just when I thought one of Toyota's advantage is availability of parts. Apparently not here in Cebu. Imagine a month long repair for B/P? Very frustrating.

I love my vios.... but the bad service will make me think twice of buying another Toyota or even recommending Toyota to my friends.

What car maker has the fastest repair turn-around time in Cebu?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    What's B/P ?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ditto... what's B/P... aside from your BP going up due to the stress you're getting from the CASA? :D

That's one peculiar thing about Toyota, my experience with them for parts usually entails a waiting time from a few days to a month even for things such as radiator caps, tire caps and even suspension components as they have to order it from the plant.

Also, sometimes the service level at the service centers in the province aren't as good since competition is not like in Metro Manila where you have a lot of parts and service alternatives available. Perhaps you can also try calling stores in Manila for parts then have it shipped to Cebu?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    What's B/P ?
    Blood pressure yata yung B/P

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I hope your bp won't go up when I tell you that Toyota will land parts for Land Cruisers within 3 days of ordering. Even for old models. That's why they are preferred for use in remote locations.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Blood pressure yata yung B/P
    Repair ng blood pressure........:rofl:
    Hirap nga yan.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    I hope your bp won't go up when I tell you that Toyota will land parts for Land Cruisers within 3 days of ordering. Even for old models. That's why they are preferred for use in remote locations.
    Mas mahirap mag hanap ng LC mismo kaysa parts para sa LC.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Perhaps you can also try calling stores in Manila for parts then have it shipped to Cebu?
    Any idea anong strore mura dyan na pwede sila mag ship ng parts sir? Genuine

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    B/P - Body and Paint

But yes, I agree with you guys - my Blood Pressure will really need serious repair after visiting Toyota Cebu – Mandaue B/P Center

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont have the numbers with me now but you can search for the contact of Toyorama in Banawe... I dont know lang kung binaha sila now.

What parts exactly did Toyota say would take time? Labo naman since the Vios is a popular model.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast