New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 203 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    oo nga pala after mag replace ng injector parts may nagka problema nba ulit?

so hindi rin pala safe ang 3.0 d4d pwede rin magka prob?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wow...replace faulty parts...

WITH THE SAME PARTS! nice.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3kings
    just to add lang....

yes my d4d had problems
    yes they did replaced crdi system

i tested it with a long drive to baguio
    well today looks so far so good.

at first i thought of loose power when im climbing baguio from marcos hiway, so i closed my a/c. it was a steep incline though. when i came around the bend i saw other vehicles moving around 5km/hr so i guess mine is far more ok than theirs.

i was cruising at 120kph i didnt think it will be convenient and comfortable moving faster than that. ave liter-km consumption was around 11km/liter

overall comment, it was a damn good ride compared to others in its class.

my 3cents

sir may i ask what d4d type you're driving? is it the 3 liter or the 2.5liter 42ner? and what brand of fuel u use....and what was the odometer reading when you had the crdi system replaced?.... i have a 2.5 d4d kasi and i'm quite concerned that anytym my ride would stall... i would appreciate if you could give me the sequence of events (symptoms before you stalled, # of kms, etc) so i wouldn't be caught off guard...

i do agree with you, its a damn good ride compared to others in its class!!!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    whats the difference in terms of fuel / mileagee

fortuner

d4d 3.0 ?

d4d 2.5 ?

vvti 2.7 ?

thanks

kung meron na sagot pasensya na hindi ko kasi matapostapos basahin lahat ng post about fortuners eh sobrand dami!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    This are the list of tsikoter's who are willing to go to MEDIA:

1.shockz
    2.bonglisa
    3.jaeger
    4.Innova_Boy
    5.3Kings
    6.Lord
    7.StrayWolf
    8.Gabby

If you want to join pls. PM me and give your real name and contact no.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    We are planning to get a Toyota Grandia, pero medyo nagiging hesitant ako dahil sa mga nababasa ko nga dito. At isa ko pang apprehension ay 2.5 D4D lang ito, baka kasi underpowered for a big carrier like Grandia. Anybody here who knows if a 3.0 D4D would be fitted to Grandia, soon? Do you think we should just settle for a Starex CRDI or Nissan Urvan Estate 3.0?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajano
    We are planning to get a Toyota Grandia, pero medyo nagiging hesitant ako dahil sa mga nababasa ko nga dito. At isa ko pang apprehension ay 2.5 D4D lang ito, baka kasi underpowered for a big carrier like Grandia. Anybody here who knows if a 3.0 D4D would be fitted to Grandia, soon? Do you think we should just settle for a Starex CRDI or Nissan Urvan Estate 3.0?
    Mag Starex CRDI ka na lang instead of D4D Grandia. Hyundai CRDI is more superior and reliable compared sa Toyota D4D IMO.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want a big bus-like cabin, Urvan Grand Estate ok na din.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sh*%#%$#ttt....heto na!!! The other day I experienced a choking problem of my D4D at 14K km ODO. Like other D4D owners, pag start, namamatay na lang bigla yung engine. I experienced it 3x in one day. I called up Toyota Alabang and told them about the problem, sabi ng Service supervisor, upgrade daw yung computer box. Until I began talking about Fuel System faults, blah, blah blah. Nakahalata yata yung guy na I knew what I'm saying so pina schedule niya yung unit ko to get some data. He even mentioned about the Memo from their planta about this problem. Sabi pa niya it's DENSO's problem.
    I feel bad about this because this shouldn't be happening to a brand new car. On the other hand, natutuwa naman ako dahil at least the problem came out before warranty expires, otherwise i will have to shell out P125K to replace the CRDI system. Sa 21 pa yung schedule and it takes 2 to 3 weeks to wait for the parts. Sabi pa pa ng Toyota Alabang that they are not buying the parts in bulk dahil baka daw di naman magagamit. I ask them why don't they recall those D4D's, ..iniba niya ang usapan....he...he...he... I'll update you guys.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    Sh*%#%$#ttt....heto na!!! The other day I experienced a choking problem of my D4D at 14K km ODO. Like other D4D owners, pag start, namamatay na lang bigla yung engine. I experienced it 3x in one day. I called up Toyota Alabang and told them about the problem, sabi ng Service supervisor, upgrade daw yung computer box. Until I began talking about Fuel System faults, blah, blah blah. Nakahalata yata yung guy na I knew what I'm saying so pina schedule niya yung unit ko to get some data. He even mentioned about the Memo from their planta about this problem. Sabi pa niya it's DENSO's problem.
    I feel bad about this because this shouldn't be happening to a brand new car. On the other hand, natutuwa naman ako dahil at least the problem came out before warranty expires, otherwise i will have to shell out P125K to replace the CRDI system. Sa 21 pa yung schedule and it takes 2 to 3 weeks to wait for the parts. Sabi pa pa ng Toyota Alabang that they are not buying the parts in bulk dahil baka daw di naman magagamit. I ask them why don't they recall those D4D's, ..iniba niya ang usapan....he...he...he... I'll update you guys.
    Join this group of people....

Quote Originally Posted by larshell
    This are the list of tsikoter's who are willing to go to MEDIA:

1.shockz
    2.bonglisa
    3.jaeger
    4.Innova_Boy
    5.3Kings
    6.Lord
    7.StrayWolf
    8.Gabby

If you want to join pls. PM me and give your real name and contact no.

Toyota D4D engine woes