New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 501 of 548 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 5476
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ma-init pag traffic o mainit sa labas, lumalamig kapag gumagalaw o mas malamig sa labas?
    1. freon.
    2. aux fan.
    Had the car inspected sa reputable aircon mechanic. There was no comment that problem was on the freon. How would I know if the aux fan is the culprit? The altis only has one fan for both radiator and aircon tama po? Umaandar naman po yung fan intermittently.

Anyway, I found this while trying to do some research online. Seems like there is indeed a factory defect on some older units
    214-215 Toyota Corolla Intermittent Poor A/C Cooling at Idle | ToyoSolutions

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by janry1 View Post
    Had the car inspected sa reputable aircon mechanic. There was no comment that problem was on the freon. How would I know if the aux fan is the culprit? The altis only has one fan for both radiator and aircon tama po? Umaandar naman po yung fan intermittently.

Anyway, I found this while trying to do some research online. Seems like there is indeed a factory defect on some older units
    214-215 Toyota Corolla Intermittent Poor A/C Cooling at Idle | ToyoSolutions
    If you complained about the AC during warranty period, they can still extend your warranty. Mostly compressor talaga defect. I hope that is not the case with your Altis because that will be expensive.

In my case they also replaced the compressor, condenser, and sensor din ata.

What month did you buy your Altis? If first quarter, parang bad batch ata tayo. My Altis' lock is also defective, 2 pinto pa!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    If you complained about the AC during warranty period, they can still extend your warranty. Mostly compressor talaga defect. I hope that is not the case with your Altis because that will be expensive.

In my case they also replaced the compressor, condenser, and sensor din ata.

What month did you buy your Altis? If first quarter, parang bad batch ata tayo. My Altis' lock is also defective, 2 pinto pa!
    July 2014. It's part of the first few batch ng altis.

FYI to those having the same issue. It appears the faulty compressors has been acknowledged by Toyota in other countries. Chances our some units here are affected as well. I already emailed TMP about it.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...25Ngk5VgB6opeh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Hi Sirs! Ano po major difference ng G to V (1.6)? Is it worth to buy the V or enough na ung G? Thanks much!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    Hi Sirs! Ano po major difference ng G to V (1.6)? Is it worth to buy the V or enough na ung G? Thanks much!
    Not sure sa differences, but all I can say is if you can afford the price difference, go for it. Kung magbabasa ka lang ng listed differences, you might say you can probably forego much of them. But when you have them already, that's when you will appreciate how nice to have these amenities are.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vann-O View Post
    them's luxury, po.
    sa totoo lang, the old J, or the E, would suffice for everyday use.
    but if you can afford, go for TOTL.
    wala pa akong nakilalang nag-sisi dahil TOTL ang kinuha niya.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I own the V and i am pretty happy with it. I appreciate the push start capability, auto sensing wipers and headlights also. although not really essential, it is so convenient.

I rarely have passengers at the back kaya di ko masyadong damit yung rolled window shades sa likod. tapos nagpalit ako ng head unit kaya di ko rin nagamit yung mga phone connectivity settings ng radio.

another most used feature is the active sensors sa front and rear.. sa g mas limited ang sensors..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mortis View Post

I rarely have passengers at the back kaya di ko masyadong damit yung rolled window shades sa likod.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    personally, i consider the rolled window shades more as a heat deflector device, and less as instrument of privacy.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Not sure sa differences, but all I can say is if you can afford the price difference, go for it. Kung magbabasa ka lang ng listed differences, you might say you can probably forego much of them. But when you have them already, that's when you will appreciate how nice to have these amenities are.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk
    That's a very good point, Sir! I appreciate it. I actually did my assignment last night and indeed, V should be one to go.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    them's luxury, po.
    sa totoo lang, the old J, or the E, would suffice for everyday use.
    but if you can afford, go for TOTL.
    wala pa akong nakilalang nag-sisi dahil TOTL ang kinuha niya.
    Thank you so much Doc. I tried to visit one Toyota dealer here in Mandaluyong to see it myself but unfortunately, walang naka-display magre-request pa daw sila. But looking at papers I'm convinced V should be the one to go!