New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 182 of 357 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3568
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Sa manufacturer pala dapat ako mag inquire. Wala pa kasi ako time dalhin sa casa e balak ko isabay nalang sa 5000km PMS. Dami ko papasabay sa 5K PMS, yung aircon ko unang buhay ang baho ng singaw then yung trunk door lever ko ayaw gumana kelangan ko pa tuloy bumaba para lang buksan ang trunk. Lemon ata nakuha ko ah. Tsk tsk!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinse View Post
    ..i was able to replace it at the casa... cost me an arm and a leg, too expensive... i got clipped the other day sa san fernando rotonda, random stupid driver i passed him on the left then he kissed my rear end... luckily no dent just a scratch over the rear passenger wheel well and a scratch at the bumper... kinutkot ko lang okay na nawala na ang paint nung sumayad, still got my paint on... tibay din ang paint ha and the bumber, didnt get mis aligned not like my prevoius vehicles
    Mahal no? Sayang you missed on the pads of cjv_justice... kahit pakabit mo lang sa gas station or sa suking mekaniko mo.

Bili ka na ng new Corolla come December/January. :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow!!! I really hope the new corolla comes out around that time. I am very excited about it na. It's gonna be Furia na, isn't it?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Question lang po...keyless entry na po ba yung Altis E and may alarm na ba siya? Not sure if the Toyota website is updated e. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafemaco View Post
    Question lang po...keyless entry na po ba yung Altis E and may alarm na ba siya? Not sure if the Toyota website is updated e. Thanks!
    It's not. I had to get my own keyless/alarm set.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    It's not. I had to get my own keyless/alarm set.
    Thanks for the info sir...

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    Mga sir how much po dunlop sp01 for our altis and may alam po ba kayo sulit na bilihan to replace my busted spare tire? TIA!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel Teodoro View Post
    Mga sir how much po dunlop sp01 for our altis and may alam po ba kayo sulit na bilihan to replace my busted spare tire? TIA!
    AFAIK may kamahalan yung SP01 based on the tire search of one of the forumers before. He ended up with Kumho Ecstas. To give an idea on the other brands, i was looking at S&R last weekend and the 205/55R16 Toyo DRB (a good tire if i may add) was P 4,650). Pwede na! The Dunlop i think was 6-7K.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    AFAIK may kamahalan yung SP01 based on the tire search of one of the forumers before. He ended up with Kumho Ecstas. To give an idea on the other brands, i was looking at S&R last weekend and the 205/55R16 Toyo DRB (a good tire if i may add) was P 4,650). Pwede na! The Dunlop i think was 6-7K.
    I'm not familiar with Dunlop's SP01, but surely Toyo DRBs are good, silent and grippy tires.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Ouch! Ang mahal nga!! Is it ok po ba to use different brand? Hindi naman makaka affect sa performance? S&R yun po ba yung parang macro sir vinj? Thanks po sa responses. Im not that familiar kasi 1st car ko rin wala pa ko masyado experience.

Toyota Corolla 10th Generation Altis Owners [continued]