New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Our camry is already 3 years old but this problems never came. You just need proper use, care and casa maintenance. Change your rims to 18" for best handling and for humps. The underchassis always hit the humps if the hump is high and you did not slow down.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Been using my 2.4V for three years now also. Beside the expected lower than my other Toyota fuel mileage, no oil sludge or sudden acceleration problems from it.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by skapunkboy01 View Post
    Fuel consumption of the camry 2.4V at 60km/h is 18.2km/l, 80km/h is 17.8km/l and 100km/l is 18.6km/l. Hindi rin basta png passernger yung camry kht ikaw yung driver masarap i-drive kasi ang smooth tpos tahimik. Kung 3.5Q bibilhin mo arond 9-10km/l makukuha mo. Kung mayaman ka nmn no worries ang fuel since nakabili ka din nmn ng camry e.

One shouldn't rely on a vehicle's calculation of fuel consumption.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    thanks again for the inputs. i have 2 friends too with 2 year old camry and they have not encountered any idling problems. well the fuel consumption has to be verified with the actual km ran with the fuel consumed. i used to own 2.2 1997 camry and city driving was 6km/liter. my other friend with a 2009 camry claims 5-6km/ltr on city driving and 11km/ltr on longdrives. are there other issues regarding the 2.4v or 2.4g. salamat po.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    One shouldn't rely on a vehicle's calculation of fuel consumption.
    I didn't rely on it. That's what the auto review of the camry 2.4 from thailand said.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino View Post
    thanks again for the inputs. i have 2 friends too with 2 year old camry and they have not encountered any idling problems. well the fuel consumption has to be verified with the actual km ran with the fuel consumed. i used to own 2.2 1997 camry and city driving was 6km/liter. my other friend with a 2009 camry claims 5-6km/ltr on city driving and 11km/ltr on longdrives. are there other issues regarding the 2.4v or 2.4g. salamat po.
    woah! a 2.2 liter with only 6km/l? what fuel did you use that time? High octane rating gasolines are more efficient but more expensive because they don't combust easily.

BTW you should really take care the leather seats if it's not black. Very easy to get dirty and scratches are very visible, other than that you won't have a problem with the interior and exterior.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello mga brothers!

I'm planning to buy a 2nd 2002 Camry 2.0V. Can you please provide some feedback on this unit? What is the FC?

Salamat po!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ok naman camry, yung sa rear armrest lang sira (3.5), maraming squeaks inside (radio turned off), maybe the leather seat may friction kapag dumidikit sa plastic parts.

pansin ko lang lately sa road, i saw 2new camry na busted yung isang headlight bulb.. i hope pwede warranty ang bulb.

just my two cents.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    mga sir, just wanna ask (though my question may seem redundant). On actual usage, what's the estimated km/l of the 2007 Toyota Camry 2.4V? Both city and Hwy driving. THanks mga sir; I woud appreciate if I can get many response so I can compare w/c is w/c. Thanks po ulit mga sir

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edvincentjunco View Post
    mga sir, just wanna ask (though my question may seem redundant). On actual usage, what's the estimated km/l of the 2007 Toyota Camry 2.4V? Both city and Hwy driving. THanks mga sir; I woud appreciate if I can get many response so I can compare w/c is w/c. Thanks po ulit mga sir
    around 6-7 kpl. used to have 1... but only for a week. sold it and got a vios 1.3 hehehe

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
toyota camry 2.4 inquiries