New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    [SIZE=2]This is the second time I have complained on the customer service at Toyota Alabang. First was when I had my car tuned up where the spark plugs had been replaced. After driving for a few kilometers I had observed that my engine was shaking. I thought of it that maybe it's the spark plug. Just to verify, I went to Rapide Service Center to have it replaced, there, I had it confirmed that it was really the spark plug. Furious, I contacted Toyota Alabang Service Center and complained, They had it checked and confirmed that it's really the spark plug. Of course, denial would be the course of action and insisted that they replaced it with a new one.
    Second, on February 9, at 8:30 am, I brought my car to the service center for the 25,000 kms maintenance. After giving me the assesment, I went up to the customer lounge to wait, and stayed there until 1:00 pm. To my surprise I saw my car parked at the waiting area for release at around 9:30 am. I told myself that maybe somebody will get it for other services required as stated in my receipt. But that did not come until I took my car. I asked the man who drove me to the gate if the handbrake was adjusted and said yes. But when I reached home I found out that nothing had changed with the hand brake and that confirmed my suspicion that they only changed the engine oil (?) and the filter (?). Actually, I doubt if they changed anything. I am even of the impression now that maybe some parts are stolen and replaced with old ones from another car.
    My friends in the office, who owns Toyota and are having services at Toyota Alabang, have the same suspicion and complaints. We also have the same question in mind if services are truly done in good faith. Is it? How can we be sure? I called the service department on tuesday (Feb 12) to complain on this matter. They only told me to go back and have it checked. What a waste of my time!!!
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. why not file a complaint with the manager?
    i cannot really imagine casas doing that... imagine, Toyota means quality... pero ang services really sucks.

yan talaga mahirap sa casa bro... next time, if you can really do it, have your car na lang serviced at other shops outside of the casa where you can see your car being serviced and what is being done.

i would really recommend speedyfix....

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I just did that but my e-mail returned - DELIVERY FAILLURE. I think they're blocking any complaints.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTad View Post
    I just did that but my e-mail returned - DELIVERY FAILLURE. I think they're blocking any complaints.
    yes... but why not prepare a letter and have it delivered to them? send a copy of the letter to DTI. tignan ko lang kung hindi umikot mga wetpaks nyang mga yan.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Or, fax them a letter.... Make it a formal complaint so that they can be forced into action.

5404:knit:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    [SIZE=2]This is the second time I have complained on the customer service at Toyota Alabang. First was when I had my car tuned up where the spark plugs had been replaced. After driving for a few kilometers I had observed that my engine was shaking. I thought of it that maybe it's the spark plug. Just to verify, I went to Rapide Service Center to have it replaced, there, I had it confirmed that it was really the spark plug. Furious, I contacted Toyota Alabang Service Center and complained, They had it checked and confirmed that it's really the spark plug. Of course, denial would be the course of action and insisted that they replaced it with a new one.
    Second, on February 9, at 8:30 am, I brought my car to the service center for the 25,000 kms maintenance. After giving me the assesment, I went up to the customer lounge to wait, and stayed there until 1:00 pm. To my surprise I saw my car parked at the waiting area for release at around 9:30 am. I told myself that maybe somebody will get it for other services required as stated in my receipt. But that did not come until I took my car. I asked the man who drove me to the gate if the handbrake was adjusted and said yes. But when I reached home I found out that nothing had changed with the hand brake and that confirmed my suspicion that they only changed the engine oil (?) and the filter (?). Actually, I doubt if they changed anything. I am even of the impression now that maybe some parts are stolen and replaced with old ones from another car.
    My friends in the office, who owns Toyota and are having services at Toyota Alabang, have the same suspicion and complaints. We also have the same question in mind if services are truly done in good faith. Is it? How can we be sure? I called the service department on tuesday (Feb 12) to complain on this matter. They only told me to go back and have it checked. What a waste of my time!!!
    [/SIZE]
    Sino ang SA na nakausap mo?

Next week, magpapa 15K PMS ako sa Toyota Alabang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Or, fax them a letter.... Make it a formal complaint so that they can be forced into action.

5404:knit:

yup, in that letter, demand a timetable or deadline for explanation, otherwise they will just sleep on that letter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Si Nato ang SA

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Si Nato ang SA
    Siya ang naka deal ko noong 1K ang 5K ko. OK naman.

Last week, he even sent me an SMS that they have a new stock of Avanza Carpets and he agreed to reserve 1 for me.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Dami nang reklamo dyan sa TAI na iyan pero wala talagang pagbabago. Wala na kasi dyan yung mga magagaling na SA like Ceasar Mariano.Napansin ko kasi na puro trainee lang ang nagta-trabaho at puro utos lang ang mga SA. I wrote a complaint before sa nangyari sa Altis ko way back 2004( chipped paint on rear bumper after PMS). Kaya sa Toyota Pasong Tamo na lang ako nagpapa-PMS ngayon. Ayus doon at madaling kausap ang mga SA, sila mismo ang nagtatrabaho.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Toyota Alabang - Really Sucks