New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Try niyo service saamin sa Toyota Global City. Everything is new, people are nice and courteous. We have a Comfortable lounge with an entertainment system & all our service facilities are brand new. Walang mga sungay ang mga service crew. Our goal is to deliver honest & good service, hindi para makalamang or manlinlang. Let me know if you want to visit, so I can refer you to a nice service consultant.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Try niyo service saamin sa Toyota Global City. Everything is new, people are nice and courteous. We have a Comfortable lounge with an entertainment system & all our service facilities are brand new. Walang mga sungay ang mga service crew. Our goal is to deliver honest & good service, hindi para makalamang or manlinlang. Let me know if you want to visit, so I can refer you to a nice service consultant.
    I'm a happy customer of Toyota Global City courtesy of service consultant Mr Abon. Mababait lahat from the guards to the service crew. Walk in lang ako and luckily di sila busy that time so the car was serviced promptly.

Sir wilcats may viewing gallery ba kayo ng service area? Di ko kasi napansin last time kung meron dahil umalis na ako agad after turnover. Pero tempting talaga yung lounge nyo hehe. And the unit release room is a nice touch

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    sir wilcats, one happy toyota owner agad ang nag attest ng excellent service nio. sayang, sa Toyota Abad Santos ko nakuha ung unit ko kaya kailangan dun ko siya ipa 1000kms PMS. di ko pa kasi nakuha ung free umbrella ko e siguro pagdating ng 5K PMS, susubukan ko dyan. un e kung andyan ka pa nun sir wilcats? tanong ko na lang, payag ba kayo na magdala ng sariling Oil and Filter ang mga nagpapa PMS sa inyo without voiding the warranty? Madami na din kasi naghahanap dito sa forum kung saang mga CASA ang ganun. siempre para makamura din

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    I'm a happy customer of Toyota Global City courtesy of service consultant Mr Abon. Mababait lahat from the guards to the service crew. Walk in lang ako and luckily di sila busy that time so the car was serviced promptly.

Sir wilcats may viewing gallery ba kayo ng service area? Di ko kasi napansin last time kung meron dahil umalis na ako agad after turnover. Pero tempting talaga yung lounge nyo hehe. And the unit release room is a nice touch
    I'm glad that TGC made you happy on your visit wala kaming viewing area unlike sa sister company namen sa Pasong Tamo. But If you would like to check out your vehicle, pwede naman po just ask your Service Consultant.

the Lounge is a nice place to stay talaga, I sometimes sneak during breaks just to get a glimpse of the NBA Finals haha.
    Our Dealership may not be that big compared to others, But we can assure of great quality of service that we give to our clients

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mib904 View Post
    sir wilcats, one happy toyota owner agad ang nag attest ng excellent service nio. sayang, sa Toyota Abad Santos ko nakuha ung unit ko kaya kailangan dun ko siya ipa 1000kms PMS. di ko pa kasi nakuha ung free umbrella ko e siguro pagdating ng 5K PMS, susubukan ko dyan. un e kung andyan ka pa nun sir wilcats? tanong ko na lang, payag ba kayo na magdala ng sariling Oil and Filter ang mga nagpapa PMS sa inyo without voiding the warranty? Madami na din kasi naghahanap dito sa forum kung saang mga CASA ang ganun. siempre para makamura din

Yes sure no problem sir just pm me & I'll have your vehicle scheduled. Our Service Reception girls will give you a call to confirm your service schedule hehe

Now about the 3rd party oil/filter warranty thing, I'm not yet sure about that. I'll ask one of the SCs tomorrow regarding that matter

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magaganda din Sales Consultants diyan sa BGC....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Yes sure no problem sir just pm me & I'll have your vehicle scheduled. Our Service Reception girls will give you a call to confirm your service schedule hehe

Now about the 3rd party oil/filter warranty thing, I'm not yet sure about that. I'll ask one of the SCs tomorrow regarding that matter
    ayos to a...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The service area has its own office separate from the main floor. It also has its own reception area where the aforementioned girls process requests and assign the vehicle owner to a service adviser for the technical stuff.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I agree with the feedback about Toyota Global. Bumili ako ng coolant diyan last month yata. Ganda ng lounge at mas maluwag. Very accomodating talaga lahat ng tao nila pati yung sa accessories department nung bumili ako ng coolant nag inquire din ako ng 10k pms cost. Sinamahan pa ako sa service area. Thumbs up!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Global city ako kumuha ng vios, dyan din ako nag pa 1k pms, kay john cortes, very professional, informed me with they will do with pms, didnt include any additional uneeded services. Sana sya ulit ma assign sa king service advisor sa 5k pms.

And yes, maganda lugar, ang di ko lang nagustuhan eh nasa gitna ng kawalan, walang malapit na kainan, hahaha, kayanung nagpa pms ako eh sandamakmak na free coffee at kendi ang kinain ko. ;D
    Last edited by BratPAQ; June 20th, 2012 at 01:24 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Toyota Alabang CASA really SUCKS!!!!