New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Dear all,

This is not a plain ranting of how I just had the worst experience getting my toyota vios fixed. I hope that you guys would think it over getting youR car serviced with these kind of people who's very unprofessional (actually doesn't know anything about "service").

I brought my car to Toyota Alabang CASA to check my aircon system since my I notice that my freon is leaking (I had to refill 2 to 3 times within the span of 4 months). What those stupid service personnel in toyota did was to perform a "standard" cleaning maintenance that made pay almost 13,000 pesos. I gladly paid, only to hear the service crew say to me, "Ay sir ung leak sa freon nyu, hindi pa namin na determine. Pero, tingin namin kelangan palitan ung O-ring at ung compressor assembly", and gave me a quotation which cost almost 20,000 pesos!!!

So I spent 13, 000 pesos just for nothing!!!

I found na it's useless na makapag sigawan, they will just jutify what they did. Na swipe na ung credit card ko e, may magagawa pa ba ako? Sa sobrang bwisit ko, I just took my car and went home. But I noticed that, the aircon deosn't make the car cold, b$#*%****!! Imagine dring in a rainy day tapus nag moist ung loob ng car. Pait armpit mu, moist na moist!!!

I called the Toyota Alabang CASA and told them the problem. Before I gave my car to them, the only problem is that Nuubos ung freon in a month, after they "performed maintenance", ayaw nang lumamig ng car ko!

Bad trip talaga!!! And then you'll just hear the customer representative say to you, "sir paki balik nalang po dito". So I have to take a leave from the office again and waste my time with these people?

This is just my experience guys, I don't know about yours. But I really hope that what happened to me won't happen to you. I don't have anything against Toyota in general, in fact I'm really satisfied with Toyota MANILA BAY. But Toyota Alabang? NO WAY!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    perhaps you can call your credit card provider and ask them to block or reverse the transaction.
    btw, did toyota actually do the service? or did they subcontract it to independent shop?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Most probably it was ONLY Toyota. There's a certain Jorge (believe me he spells his name this way) and Clymbel Pernia that talked to me . They just made me wait for 3 days before I can get car back. They did not tell me anything about subcontracting.

"perhaps you can call your credit card provider and ask them to block or reverse the transaction" --> my credit card said the the transaction was valid and after verifying it.

BTW, anybody wants to recommend a repair shop (please no CASA for now) that specializes in aircon repair na malapit sa Las Pinas or Alabang?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sir, from what I've read. Toyota Alabang also owns Hyundai Shaw (which has a really really bad reputation of ripping customers off). And as far as I know, they also own the RAPIDE franchise which is likewise known to rip customers off. So might as well take your car to another casa. I would suggest toyota Shaw-Pasig.

Information Generation na tayo ngayon, let's all do our best to be informed before undergoing huge transactions.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Bimbos900 View Post
    Most probably it was ONLY Toyota. There's a certain Jorge (believe me he spells his name this way) and Clymbel Pernia that talked to me . They just made me wait for 3 days before I can get car back. They did not tell me anything about subcontracting.

"perhaps you can call your credit card provider and ask them to block or reverse the transaction" --> my credit card said the the transaction was valid and after verifying it.

BTW, anybody wants to recommend a repair shop (please no CASA for now) that specializes in aircon repair na malapit sa Las Pinas or Alabang?
    you can check out CEEJAY's aircon shop along Alabang-Zapote Road. Its on your right if you're coming from Zapote, around 300 meters after Shell-Perpetual Help University. If you are coming from Alabang (you'll pass by SM Southmall, then Moonwalk) its to your left, around .5 km after the Casimiro intersection.

HTH.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I have read this thread before, and had the same (intoxicatingly) bad experience with Toyota Alabang.

Eto pinagdaanan namin last year during regular checkup / repair ng fortuner. I skip sa mga details, kasi so far eto yung talagang tandang tanda ko pa:
    1) very unprofessional kung kelan matatapos ang checkup ng kotse
    - napaka halaga ng oras; kaya naman dapat atleast malapit sa katotohanan dapat ang estimate nila kung kelan matatapos ang kotse. kaso, ang estimate nila, almost 10hours sa katotohanan! kung alam ko lang na hindi totoo ang estimate nila ng oras, sa iba na ako nagpa-checkup! And to add, ni hindi nila i-carwash ang kotse! hindi man lang isama yun? kahit na hindi naman sobrang dumi ng sasakyan! dapat sinama na basic carwash.
    2) may kailangang i-repair na konting gasgas ang fortuner. simpleng repair lang ang kailangan, pero inabot nanaman ng ilang araw! kaso, kinabukasan pag tingin ko sa kotse, hindi pulido ang gawa!!! so, ini-schedule ko ulit para maibalik at mapaayos ulit... Nung pagbalik namin, WOW!!! May upos sa loob ng kotse, nag YOSI!!! So, we reported this problem and so sorry lang naman sila. sabi ko, hindi kami nag yo yosi, at grabe ang gumawa kasi may hulog hulog kalat pa ng upos all around sa front seats!!! Umusok ang ilong namin dito, omg! I can't find any word pero grabe talagang bad trip, walang respeto at napaka unprofessional ng ginawa nila.

3) Just now, nagpa regular checkup ulit kami pero sa Rapide na. And, alarmingly, ang break disk ay sira na at kailangan daw palitan!!! It would be P15-18k daw! ang tanong ko, hindi pa dapat nakita yung break pad kung sira na dun sa last checkup ng kotse??? Or, hindi kaya pinalitan ng pangit/ sirang disk break ang sasakyan namin nung huling checkup ng kotse???
    Pahingi naman ng comment, idea nyo sa #3. Bago pa ang fortuner, wala pang 3yrs.

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    The saddest thing is, Toyota owned (yes, TMPI!) ang Toyota Alabang

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Yeah their service SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever since
    back up 10 years ago. we had our corolla lovelife GLi serviced.

regular change oil lang, regular palit spark plugs.

pagbalik nila ng kotse namin, sira na speedometer!!!!!! naglalaro na yung needle, hindi na accurate

so binalik namin agad, sabi ganun na daw yun bago pa dalhin. sabi ko, hindi, ayos na ayos yan.

so may kinalikot sila, and it improved 40km/hr above. pero below 40km/hr, umuuga uga yung needle

NEVER went to toyota alabang casa for service EVER again. except kung free checkup...

One good thing about them is, they have good deals on their vehicles.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry143 View Post
    I have read this thread before, and had the same (intoxicatingly) bad experience with Toyota Alabang.

Eto pinagdaanan namin last year during regular checkup / repair ng fortuner. I skip sa mga details, kasi so far eto yung talagang tandang tanda ko pa:
    1) very unprofessional kung kelan matatapos ang checkup ng kotse
    - napaka halaga ng oras; kaya naman dapat atleast malapit sa katotohanan dapat ang estimate nila kung kelan matatapos ang kotse. kaso, ang estimate nila, almost 10hours sa katotohanan! kung alam ko lang na hindi totoo ang estimate nila ng oras, sa iba na ako nagpa-checkup! And to add, ni hindi nila i-carwash ang kotse! hindi man lang isama yun? kahit na hindi naman sobrang dumi ng sasakyan! dapat sinama na basic carwash.
    2) may kailangang i-repair na konting gasgas ang fortuner. simpleng repair lang ang kailangan, pero inabot nanaman ng ilang araw! kaso, kinabukasan pag tingin ko sa kotse, hindi pulido ang gawa!!! so, ini-schedule ko ulit para maibalik at mapaayos ulit... Nung pagbalik namin, WOW!!! May upos sa loob ng kotse, nag YOSI!!! So, we reported this problem and so sorry lang naman sila. sabi ko, hindi kami nag yo yosi, at grabe ang gumawa kasi may hulog hulog kalat pa ng upos all around sa front seats!!! Umusok ang ilong namin dito, omg! I can't find any word pero grabe talagang bad trip, walang respeto at napaka unprofessional ng ginawa nila.

3) Just now, nagpa regular checkup ulit kami pero sa Rapide na. And, alarmingly, ang break disk ay sira na at kailangan daw palitan!!! It would be P15-18k daw! ang tanong ko, hindi pa dapat nakita yung break pad kung sira na dun sa last checkup ng kotse??? Or, hindi kaya pinalitan ng pangit/ sirang disk break ang sasakyan namin nung huling checkup ng kotse???
    Pahingi naman ng comment, idea nyo sa #3. Bago pa ang fortuner, wala pang 3yrs.
    wag ka maniwala sa rapide.

http://tsikot.com/forums/goon-squad-...2/index95.html

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Toyota Alabang. Hyundai Shaw. Rapide. All of them sucks balls.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Toyota Alabang CASA really SUCKS!!!!