New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just curious, how much are u buying the hilux surf? what year manufactured?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    its around P300K (all in) not sure of mfg. year. haven't checked on the chassis stamp.

sa seatbelt label, makikita mo na roughly manufacturing date ng sasakyan..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tanong ko lang, readily available ba ang cylinder heads ng either 2LTE or 1KZ engine sa banawe or somewhere kung sakaling ito ay nag crack na?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Tanong ko lang, readily available ba ang cylinder heads ng either 2LTE or 1KZ engine sa banawe or somewhere kung sakaling ito ay nag crack na?

You can buy the cylinder head of the 2L or 3L engine. They are the same and they are plenty in Banawe. Don't know about the 1KZ though.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Do you have any idea how much usually the cost of the part and replacement of the head? Thanks again.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I drive a Toyota Tacoma and I have an automatic hubs that I can engage and disengage automatically at a speed of not more than 55 miles. When its raining hard I usually engage my 4WD to 4H in a hard slippery surface. I've been doing this during winter for 8 years now and nothing has been broken from my truck. And by the way owners manual says you can... so just following instructions.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for a little bit over 300k, you can buy a US version orig lhd 4runner. why dont you get that instead?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xox
    for a little bit over 300k, you can buy a US version orig lhd 4runner. why dont you get that instead?
    But US versions are all gas engine. Mas ok na ang diesel kesa gas. in my opinion.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Most parts will be easy to find. medyo mahirap lang yung body parts esp the rear section of the car, but that was a couple of years ago.
    auto hub yung hilux surf.
    you should get the one w/ 1kz engine, if the price is not far, mas modelo, although 2lt is not underpowered

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Subic Hilux Surf