New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Based on reviews the Rav4 drives quite well. Only boo boo lang yung cheapish interior plastics pero I think you'll get over that naman
    So JohnM, does that mean you have your vote for the RAV4 over the Subaru Forester?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevz321 View Post
    So JohnM, does that mean you have your vote for the RAV4 over the Subaru Forester?
    If you are concerned about maintenance costs Toyota wins pa rin

Nga pala re agents try looking for new-hires or field agents instead of dealing with the casa tambays. Usually mga field agents mga baguhan at naghahabol ng quota. Yung mga tambay ng casa may mga fleet contacts na yan kaya sitting pretty na lang. Got this tip from my Toyota SA. I met her in GH sa one of their mall events and makulit mag followup

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    If you are concerned about maintenance costs Toyota wins pa rin

Nga pala re agents try looking for new-hires or field agents instead of dealing with the casa tambays. Usually mga field agents mga baguhan at naghahabol ng quota. Yung mga tambay ng casa may mga fleet contacts na yan kaya sitting pretty na lang. Got this tip from my Toyota SA. I met her in GH sa one of their mall events and makulit mag followup
    Thanks sa tip John..

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I'm glad na maraming nakakabasa ng thread ko, 250+ so far nakakabasa, just hoping what I have posted would reach the attention of the Toyota Management and eventually SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA Dealership, it's not my intention to ruin the reputation of Toyota because I found out not all them are like that, only SAN FERNANDO based on what I have experienced with them. Some who were not in the same shoes as I am, lucky for you. But granted, when a buying customer ask to speak to a manager she, I know for a fact is a she, should have at least given me the opportunity, not the impression of "no need to, there's more out there".....it's no surprise the organizations attitude is the same because it emanates from the (BIG) HEAD (top).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    That reminds me, toyota lang ba gusto mo? May agent from mazda q ave na kumukulit saken nung isang araw baka gusto mo ng mazda. Hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Parang palengke dyan sa Toyota SFP sa dami ng mga nagiinquire.
    True, parang palengke sa dealership na yan, especially on a Saturday morning. Yung mga wasak na Toyota vehicles, nakabalandra lang sa harap.

Wala kasing kalaban. Magtayo tayo ng Toyota dealership sa may Angeles kaya? :D

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    That reminds me, toyota lang ba gusto mo? May agent from mazda q ave na kumukulit saken nung isang araw baka gusto mo ng mazda. Hehe
    Very accomodating mga taga Mazda, if ever wala pa ako mabili by end of July, I'll probably just wait a bit more till after the rainy season but by then the 2014's will be out since am not in a hurry talaga bumili, it's more want than need pa ako, gagamitin ko lang naman kc un bago for long driving ng more 8+ hours. So far dalawa nman gamit kong rides, alternate para tipid sa gas. I think the 2.5 Mazda will be out in 2014, though mayron sila ngayon na 2.5 din pero yun ang AWD variant nila, unsure if un ilalabas na 2.5 is FWD so dapat mas mababa kaysa price ng AWD full option. Well maybe, I might consider since maganda rin ang review ng Mazda CX5.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevz321 View Post
    I'm glad na maraming nakakabasa ng thread ko, 250+ so far nakakabasa, just hoping what I have posted would reach the attention of the Toyota Management and eventually SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA Dealership, it's not my intention to ruin the reputation of Toyota because I found out not all them are like that, only SAN FERNANDO based on what I have experienced with them. Some who were not in the same shoes as I am, lucky for you. But granted, when a buying customer ask to speak to a manager she, I know for a fact is a she, should have at least given me the opportunity, not the impression of "no need to, there's more out there".....it's no surprise the organizations attitude is the same because it emanates from the (BIG) HEAD (top).
    Toyota SFP is co-owned by TMPI and Toyota Cabanatuan.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    nasa blacklist ko na rin ang ang Toyota SFP.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Ganun po ba... Last time nag visit po ako dyan accommodating naman po sila. Baka natyempo lang po.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast