New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Tsikoters,
    I just want to share my worst experience I've ever had on a dealer. I have been shopping for a car(SUV). Most of the dealers I've been to ie: Subaru, Mazda, Ford, Mitsubishi, Hyundai & Kia, their SAs' & customer assistance are nice and very accomodating (since of course they wanted your business). Try going to SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA TOYOTA, the only person who would greet you as you come in will be the security person. You might say, the reason is because Toyota has a lot of customers they attend to....well, been there 3 times but with same experience though most of their SAs' are just standing around, you actually have to approach one of them bago ka nila pansinin...opps baka naman itsura akong walang pera, don't they know yung nga naka tsinelas at pangit ang suot ang may pera talaga. But that wasn't the case, maayos naman suot ko. At nakita naman may dala akong sasakyan hindi yung naka-trike ng bumaba sa dealer. Though medyo unique ang situation ko, foreign (U.S.) bank issued sana ibabayad ko pero somehow they can't or won't assist me dahil daw local banks lang ang ka-deal nila "WAAA" (none of the dealers above told me so, Subaru even went beyond just to assist ) Toyota lang. I even ask to speak sa manager nila (look at their site para malaman nio sino siya), but even her refuse to talk to me, giving me the impression na they don't need my business since marami pa naman kaming ibang client na darating. Sabi ko nga sa kanila your not flexible and di kayo marunong mag-adapt sa mga unique situation ng client. So if ever mayroon na galing abroad at same situation, forget going to SAN FERNANDO PAMPANGA TOYOTA coz' their truly one of a kind sa mga dealers duon TRULY MAYABANG!!:fire: Anyway, I settled my problem sa Toyota Quezon Avenue sa Manila, very helpful at sinamahan pa ako sa Bank nila. I just hope mabasa nila itong thread ko.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hayaan mo na ang karma jan bro. Wag mo na istressin sarili mo, hindi worth it.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    So Fortuner na kinuha mo?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    Hayaan mo na ang karma jan bro. Wag mo na istressin sarili mo, hindi worth it.
    Beni23....thanks bro....just want to release un frustration ko I felt na nabastusan lang kc ako. Am ok na, kasi di naman pala lahat ng Toyota Dealers ganon...TOYOTA PAMPANGA lang.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    So Fortuner na kinuha mo?
    JohnM.... hindi...still undecided pa definitely not Fortuner....RAV4 na maybe. My biggest worry kc sa Subaru is PMS & expensive parts but the Forester is thumbs up.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Based on reviews the Rav4 drives quite well. Only boo boo lang yung cheapish interior plastics pero I think you'll get over that naman

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Based on reviews the Rav4 drives quite well. Only boo boo lang yung cheapish interior plastics pero I think you'll get over that naman
    I agree, plasticky interior made worst by the artificial carbon fiber on the tranny & side door panels.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang palengke dyan sa Toyota SFP sa dami ng mga nagiinquire.
    Signature

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevz321 View Post
    I agree, plasticky interior made worst by the artificial carbon fiber on the tranny & side door panels.
    Leder Interia lang yan Who knows some Chinese brand might be making interior trim pieces for it as we type. Wag lang sana chrome

10. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Parang palengke dyan sa Toyota SFP sa dami ng mga nagiinquire.
    True, pero marami silang agent that can accomodate yung volume ng nag-iinquire, BIG HEADED lang talaga mga tao dun.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast