New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Admits the festive atmosphere at the Westin Philippine Plaza Mindanao Ballroom, even Isuzu admits it: the AUV market is slumping—due to the revisions to the automotive excise tax. The value-based system, which gives additional incentives to purchase base-model passenger cars, punishes the perennial AUV favorite. With Toyota giving their Revo a minor facelift in lieu of a full-model change next year (see Toyota Kijiang Innova feature) and Mitsubishi giving their Adventure the new corporate look, it’s just about time for Isuzu to unveil the newest addition to their family: the 2005 Crosswind.
    (from motioncars.com)

Naguguluhan ako!
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; November 6th, 2004 at 12:45 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    afaik toyota is gonna bring the innova here, scrap the high end revos n retain the low end ones. this is all a big maybe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes the people' preference has really shifted from AUV's now to passenger cars. which is a good thing.

would the innova eat up the previa's market in case toyota introduces it here?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    probably not, since the previa is much more expensive at 1.7M. i figure that should the innova be introduced here, it would play at the 1.2 - 1.3M mark (at current peso value) at most

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Moving to appropriate forum...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    HA!!!!!!!! binawi ko pa naman yung dp for the VX240 kc I want to wait for the Innova......bakeetttt...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ako rin, ang alam ko innova next year together with the Vigo and another car. i hope this is not true.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    With Toyota giving their Revo a minor facelift in lieu of a full-model change next year (see Toyota Kijiang Innova feature)
    As I understand it (this statement that is)... Toyota did a minor facelift this year in preparation for a model change next year. I really believe they are bringing in the Innova next year. Earlier they (motioncars.com) posted an article on it and the Isuzu Adventure Master which are coming in next year to challenge the Ford Everest.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont see what you people are fussing about. The current Revo series will get facelifted. Fine. The Innova will come out next year based on what's posted. Uhm okay.

So what's the problem?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    I dont see what you people are fussing about. The current Revo series will get facelifted. Fine. The Innova will come out next year based on what's posted. Uhm okay.

So what's the problem?
    Sir PK... baka kasi sa ganitong situwasyon yung iba...

"binawi ko pa naman yung dp for the VX240 kc I want to wait for the Innova......"

:confused:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Revo facelift instead of introducing the Innova?WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!