New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Venza is probably one of Toyota's most interetsing looking new SUV/crossover design in years.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    HBV, you've got sweet Subs. No wonder, a lot of our tsikoteers are all agog over it. I might be wrong but I don't think you will part with it, at least in the next couple of years? Very nice rims.

Going back to Venza, if it is going at the same price range of Camry and getting a much affordable insurance coverage, then it will surely get a lot of interested buyers.

Jap dependability + 20 inch wheels + cargo space + dual moonroof + fuel efficiency + JBL sound system + Camry price range + car ride performance in an SUV package + horsepower = buy buy buy!!!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    is this as big as dodge caliber?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Hope this helps Washburn.

Tale of the tape:
    DODGE CALIBER
    Length: 173.80
    Height: 59.70
    Width: 68.80
    Wheel Base: 103.70
    Ground Clearance: 6.90

TOYOTA VENZA
    Length:189
    Height: 63.40
    Width: 75.00
    Wheel Base: 109.30
    Ground Clearance: 8.10

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchtower View Post
    HBV, you've got sweet Subs. No wonder, a lot of our tsikoteers are all agog over it. I might be wrong but I don't think you will part with it, at least in the next couple of years? Very nice rims.

Going back to Venza, if it is going at the same price range of Camry and getting a much affordable insurance coverage, then it will surely get a lot of interested buyers.

Jap dependability + 20 inch wheels + cargo space + dual moonroof + fuel efficiency + JBL sound system + Camry price range + car ride performance in an SUV package + horsepower = buy buy buy!!!
    Thanks! Yes i'll probably hang on to this for the next 3 years. STI rims come stock from the factory.

Anyway, SUV's are somehow cheap on insurance i don't know why? Is it because it's a much "safer" vehicle? We don't really know but this Venza really got my attention and can't really wait to see it in person or atleast have a test drive..Now if only they have a turbo diesel version

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by washburn View Post
    is this as big as dodge caliber?
    I was thinking the same thing...

The Venza is like a 5-door Camry with slightly raised suspension and huge wheels.
    Its a more car-like Crossover compared to the Highlander Crossover SUV.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Cool design...time for the mazda cx9 to move over.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    looks good overall. but just like the recent models (crv, upcoming murano, veracruz), im unsure of the front design. if this thing gets decent mileage and priced right, i think it is an instant hit for toyota.

french, how bad is you g35's mpg? or perhaps just having too much fun driving it? or both?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HyBrideVo View Post
    Uhmmm he has a VQ35 HO 3.5 V6 on his G35 not a V8 hehe :peace:

I don't think Subies are known for great gas consumption and the Boxer 4 turbo EJ25 would have the same if not just a hair or two better than Toyota's V6.
    Ahaha. OO nga ano? Pero how much are the expected savings ba moving from a V6 to another V6? Ano ba FC nung dalawang V6 na yun? Eh yung FXT naman umaabot ng 7.5-8 km/lit depending on how hard its pushed di ba?

Sa interior space naman, that's why I volunteered the 2009 Forester -- not the current one. Sabi nila mas maluwag daw leg room nun eh. I'm OK with the backseat space though since I'm coming from a civic -- it's only the ingress and egress at the back that ticks me off.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wsa 400 View Post
    Cool design...time for the mazda cx9 to move over.
    Mazda has the smaller more car-like turbocharged CX-7.
    Last edited by AG4; January 18th, 2008 at 06:52 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New Toyota CUV - VENZA 2009