New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Good Day Peeps! Heard from a source that toyota will be coming out with a NEW 3.0 INNOVA (perhaps D-4D din) and an upgraded FORTUNER (accessories ugrade daw)....The 3.0 Innova will either "cure" the 2.5 D-4D "problem" or to GIVE WAY to the new TOYOTA AVANZA (in terms of product position)...will come daw this Sepember....any thoughts/inputs about this?????

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow... 3.0L D4D on an Innova? now that will be F-A-S-T! deym... :drool:

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Ano kaya ang magiging product lineup ng INNOVA?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ok yan ah.... but d4d parin.. with the same d4d prob... meron narin lumalabas na prob sa mga 3.0 d4d... tingnan nyo sa thread ng toyota engine d4d woes...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder how much $$$ a 3.0 Innova will cost. And would it really make sense if they sold a 3.0 Innova and a 2.5 Fortuner? Maybe at the right prices, but that's walking a pretty fine line already.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    that will be a compelling reason for me to get an Innova... Light body with 3 liter CRD... sigurado akong tipid sa gas nito... at mabilis... zoom-zoom!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    They should have just made 3.0 D4-D available in the 4x2 variant for the Fortuner. 3.0 Innova, that would be really break the precarious price boundaries that already exists between the entry level Fortuner and a high end Innova.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suggest ko sana base model Fortuner. No MID, no optitron, manual a/c cloth seats, manual tranny but still 4x4.

Kaso baka lalong maguluhan ang Toyota. hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    well, if this really is pushing, toyota might recalibrate their prices to give way sa entry price ng AVANZA...so, innova and fortuner prices will go up para mag create ng spot para sa avanza price...my wild guess......

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    3.0 Innova, tapos 2.5 Fortuner...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
NEW 3.0 TOYOTA INNOVA and UPGRADED FORTUNER?