New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 101
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #11
    for PMS.. i've been going to Toyota Shaw - Tony Jacinto.. no problem so far.. no hidden/extra costs..

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,394
    #12
    any recommended agent?

    meron bang dealer who gives bigger discounts and freebies than the other?

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    15
    #13
    sir tucker, im an agent(toyota alabang). I can confidently say that we have the lowest dp among all dealers. kahit anong unit. here's my #: 09179457158/09225342008. libre magpacompute/inquire. hehe.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,517
    #14
    Toyota Bicutan for the Vios. So far ok naman sila dahil plant-owned yung dealership and malapit lang sa office ko. While our Innova, sa Toyota Quezon Avenue naman. So far, wala pa naman din kaming bad experience from them (knock on the wood) maybe because kabarkada ni utol yung isang SA kaya "bantay-sarado" yung unit kapag pinapa-service.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,526
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    who's the best in after sales?
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    any recommended agent?

    meron bang dealer who gives bigger discounts and freebies than the other?
    Toyota Pasig. When I canvassed the Altis and Vios, Pasig gave the best deal. But what I like about Toyota Pasig is its after sales service. Mabilis magclaim ng warranty. On my car's first year I complained about the intermittent problem with my steering, minsan mabigat. They replaced it without giving me a hard time! AC ko rin nagkaproblem, replace din agad. Yung Sales Agent ko, almost 3 na yung car ko pero he still entertains my questions.

    Toyota Makati (PT) maganda rin ang price. Their lounge area is decent din.

  6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,394
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Toyota Pasig. When I canvassed the Altis and Vios, Pasig gave the best deal. But what I like about Toyota Pasig is its after sales service. Mabilis magclaim ng warranty. On my car's first year I complained about the intermittent problem with my steering, minsan mabigat. They replaced it without giving me a hard time! AC ko rin nagkaproblem, replace din agad. Yung Sales Agent ko, almost 3 na yung car ko pero he still entertains my questions.

    Toyota Makati (PT) maganda rin ang price. Their lounge area is decent din.
    can you post or pm you agent's contact infos including email?

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,343
    #17
    For South Luzon Toyota dealer hunters, watch for the opening of the new Toyota Calamba at Turbina.

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    13,039
    #18
    eto she's easy to talk with..

    Khitin Cabuello-Mapayo
    TOYOTA SHAW INC.
    Trunkline: (02) 5328428 loc. 102
    Mobile: 09225805617 / 09055368380
    christine.cabuello*gmail.com


    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    can you post or pm you agent's contact infos including email?

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    34
    #19
    Toyota Manila Bay, ok experience ko sa sales. Bought my 2004 Altis there. Sa after sales service sila pumalpak sa akin. The moment my warranty expired, hindi ko na binalik car ko sa kanila.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    32
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    for PMS.. i've been going to Toyota Shaw - Tony Jacinto.. no problem so far.. no hidden/extra costs..
    I agree sir Querty! Tony Jacinto of Toyota Shaw is a good man.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Most Recommended Toyota Dealer