New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Sir pde mahingi contact person and his/her number ng toyota north edsa. Btw i sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    low down payment means higher monthly amortization.. at usually sa kabuuan mas mapapamahal ka..

if you can shell out some more thousand bucks for the down payment the better so you pay lower monthly amortization..

also, I would suggest na you ask for quotations from at least 5 dealers so you can compare the deal before you start to negotiate.. in my case, I asked for quotations from 7 dealers and North Edsa had the best offer.. then I start to negotiate after they gave their offer..

you can contact my SA from Toyota North Edsa (PM me if you are interested).. I got a very good (if not the best) deal for my 2013 Innova G AT VVTi..

good luck

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shembot View Post
    Sir pde mahingi contact person and his/her number ng toyota north edsa. Btw i sent you a pm.
    replied to your pm sir..

regarding dun sa deal na nakuha ko.. pinost ko yun dito sa thread na to o kaya dun sa innova thread. Pa back read na lang sir o kaya pwede naman search.. dami nun.. hirap mag type sa cellphone..

good luck sir
    Last edited by homhomnova; June 11th, 2015 at 09:39 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Nothing but satisfactory experience from Toyota Commonwealth. Professional staff and service provided. The facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Mga bossing, newbie here na excited and aligaga at the same time hehe. I got a pretty nice discount and freebies from toyota pasig for fortuner. Everything is done via txt lang. Si bank will soon issue a PO na. Me need ba ako i fill up na form or something from toyota that details the discount and freebies? Btw, we will avail the dealer's backup cam (AVT brand), anything we shld watch out for/inspect? Saka pag nakuha na namin yung car unit, me checklist ba that i can refer para there is nothing missed out? Gano kaya katagal ang LTO registration ng dealer? Any tips are welcome. Salamat.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by shembot View Post
    Mga bossing, newbie here na excited and aligaga at the same time hehe. I got a pretty nice discount and freebies from toyota pasig for fortuner. Everything is done via txt lang. Si bank will soon issue a PO na. Me need ba ako i fill up na form or something from toyota that details the discount and freebies? Btw, we will avail the dealer's backup cam (AVT brand), anything we shld watch out for/inspect? Saka pag nakuha na namin yung car unit, me checklist ba that i can refer para there is nothing missed out? Gano kaya katagal ang LTO registration ng dealer? Any tips are welcome. Salamat.
    Sir shembot congrats on your new ride! Sa toyota pasig din ako kumuha sir. Yung time na yun yung kasagsagan ng "No plate no travel" policy ng LTO. Bale it took me just 2 weeks to get my plates. They registered my unit a week after I got it, then 7 days after I got a text from my SA saying my plates are available na

As for the freebies, it's between you and your SA na. It should be ready be the time you get your unit, sila na mismo magbibigay sayo. No checklist was given to me but advice lang sir is to inspect the unit yourself before driving off with it. Look for any scratches or outer defects, if any. HTH.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Nothing but satisfactory experience from Toyota Commonwealth. Professional staff and service provided. The facilities are clean, spacious and comfortable.
    Newbie here.. we will be getting a new car sa toyota commonwealth. How long before you got ung OR/CR pati plates?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Got our OR/CR in 2 weeks time lang. So far satisfied customer of toyota pasig. Thanks to tsikot member sir darrel for recommending ms edith siwagan to us.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    My vios came from toyota pasig last year. They handled my case there pretty good. Got window visor as freebies

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    toyota balintawak. look for Elsa Chan

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    avoid Toyota Shaw especially yung SA na kausap namin sa pagkuha sana namin ng Wigo (Monica Villante); may mga issues na rin daw siya lately as per her Manager.

saan ba OK kumuha aside from mentioned above at sa Toyota Cubao?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast