New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    V is ideal for family of 4, yaya sa 3rd etc. for 5 i'd go for G.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    coming from the cramped vios, i am confident you will be too busy enjoying the rest of the innova, you won't be complaining too much about the 2.0 gas engine's "seeming sluggishness", whatever that means. but as cvt above says, be prepared for the increased gas expenses.
    my relative has a 2.0, and isn't comlaining
    users seem to prefer the diesel innova. ang daming nagbebenta ng diesel innova. is there a particular reason why why you seem to prefer gas engine?
    yes im pretty psyched to ride a bigger unit for us! btw, what you mean sir by sluggishness of the 2.0 vvti?
    like I said, I am a weekend user only.. so I'm ready for it!

my reason for sticking with gas engine:

-limitado lng budget 500-550k (for considering 2012 up vehicle)
    -if i choose a diesel a/t, there will be a huge adjustment in my part re: producing the payment
    -not really familiar with diesel in terms of maintenance, mas mahal din daw since mas malaki makina nya..
    -sabi mabagal daw arangkada, kung sana ako sa vios ko n pinapa 110 ko sa slex haha (overspeeding)
    -mausok b d4d?

thanks!!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    V is ideal for family of 4, yaya sa 3rd etc. for 5 i'd go for G.
    may point! parang kawawa nman yun isang anak ko kung nsa third row sya haha!
    pero cge po il look around G model. i came across a G variant but the year model is 2010 for 58T milease (8k per year)...
    is it still ok to buy 2010 model of innova?

thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ^^^ I think an Innova 2.0L petrol will be about the same (or a bit better) in terms of performance compared to a Vios.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Since gas Innovas sell for so much cheaper than similarly-aged diesel Innovas in the secondhand market, they can actually be quite a bargain. As long as the car is in good condition, I don't see anything wrong with getting a secondhand gas Innova. Someone else already took the depreciation hit for you so you're getting it cheap. Innova Gas Engine for Weekend User only

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Thanks bro it made me confident to stick with Gas engine haha!!!
    yes the car is in good condition (new tires, excellent interior, etc)

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    -is it ok for me to migrate to a bigger unit with the same type of engine considering me being a weekend user only?

Yes of course. Family of 5 medyo masikip na sa Vios kaya upgrade yung Innova from the Vios. Not to mention mas "equipped" for manila roads.

Innova V pala yung prospect unit kaya baka yung 5th passenger mo ayaw umupo sa 3rd row.

-is the second price of 500k fair enough? but will still try to negotiate it to 490k at least for detailing, tune up, etc.

Fair na yung 500k. Prepare another 50k for things that are needed to be replaced and detailing.
    thanks bro!!! it's actually a concern for me since we are 5! but the good part i guess is my other kid can sleep in the third row all by herself hahaha!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    ^^^ I think an Innova 2.0L petrol will be about the same (or a bit better) in terms of performance compared to a Vios.
    thanks bro! no big adjustment for me... upgrade in terms of unit, year model and low mileage (since my vios is already 74T)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Don't you like to consider the 2.7 vvti fortuner g? Hahaha just kidding. It is more expensive than your choice and more cramped but definitely more good to look at on our roads and also more capable.

Anyway, I think the innova g is more practical than v because of the seating configuration and the g also has a manual tranny too.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTcervan View Post
    Don't you like to consider the 2.7 vvti fortuner g? Hahaha just kidding. It is more expensive than your choice and more cramped but definitely more good to look at on our roads and also more capable.

Anyway, I think the innova g is more practical than v because of the seating configuration and the g also has a manual tranny too.
    hahaha! grabe prang di ko p afford fortuner sir!
    pero cge il try to check a G model instead as per majority of the suggestions here.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by holdenme View Post
    thanks bro! no big adjustment for me... upgrade in terms of unit, year model and low mileage (since my vios is already 74T)
    Nothing wrong with a Vios already at 74k KM if you ask me. My 2001 Accord was at 195k KM when it was sold in early 2015.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast