New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hmm.. looks like its gas for me then, how much of a difference in fuel consumption on d4d and vvti? assuming both are automatics.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    hmm.. looks like its gas for me then, how much of a difference in fuel consumption on d4d and vvti? assuming both are automatics.
    Based on some user feedback 2.7 Gas 6-8kms/liter then 2.5 D4D 9-12kms/liter

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    siguro 2 to 3 km/l yung diff nung 2 assuming na pareho yung driving style... sa nababasa ko kasi sa diesel parang naghihintay na lang ng countdown na magloko... pero sana naman hindi since mas madaming diesel innova kesa sa gas... pano kaya pag wala ng warranty tapos dun lumabas yung stalling at black smoke na problema... sakit sa ulo nun....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    is your innova a/t or m/t? if its a/t youf figures are pretty good and i might just get the vvti variant. the reason why im hesitant to get the vvti is its fuel economy, i dont want another gas guzzler in my garage hehehe, my expedition only averages 3-3.5km/liter so im pretty ok with an innova gas a/t that averages 7-8km/liter in the city
    my innova is m/t. daily route is antipolo -> makati (vice versa)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    2.0 gas na pipiliin ko (m/t syempre ) dahil appropriate naman ang consumption niya dahil me power naman at 136 / 5,600 ps/rpm.

kung above 2.0 choices, back to diesel ako.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Bratski,

What are you thinking of? Have'nt you read my thread here about black smoke??? You don't have to choose anymore about getting a gas or diesel.... GET A GAS VARIANT

We were at the same delema before on getting a gas or diesel and to think that gas variant has a greater discount in terms of pricing than diesel.

I hope that you wont make a mistake just like my wife and i did....

God Bless!

Din

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    kailangan ba talaga ng innova?
    kung diesel ang trip mo why not put the excellent KIA carens on the equation?

kung fuel economy hanap mo. mag gas ka tapos magpa LPG ka na lang hehehe pero parang hindi ata bumababa price ng LPG ano?

as for flood-fording...how often do you encounter floods in a year anyways? and kung meron man,sisisid ka ba? kahit ba diesel dala mo? do you have the guts to do that? knowing na anytime pwede kang itirik sa gitna ng tubig? hahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    kailangan ba talaga ng innova?
    kung diesel ang trip mo why not put the excellent KIA carens on the equation?

kung fuel economy hanap mo. mag gas ka tapos magpa LPG ka na lang hehehe pero parang hindi ata bumababa price ng LPG ano?

as for flood-fording...how often do you encounter floods in a year anyways? and kung meron man,sisisid ka ba? kahit ba diesel dala mo? do you have the guts to do that? knowing na anytime pwede kang itirik sa gitna ng tubig? hahaha
    the carens has low ground clearance, im not really after terrific fuel economy, 7-8km/liter on a 2.0 innova vvti gas engine is good enough for me. regarding the floods, lets put it this way, everytime it rains my the roads around my place floods to knee level. and it takes 6-8 hrs before the floods subsides. and my place is not in the malabon area pa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Buy the gas variant, believe me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    just to update you guys, I purchased an 05 innova gas a/t a few days agi.thanks pala sa mga inputs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast