The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 181 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by leinahtan
    Goldrich is selling the chrome side mirror cover:
    with LED indicators: P2,500
    without LED: P1,600

They will give volume discounts to guapos like us, he he he!
    tol, hingi ka ng big discount, msyadong mahal. to give u an idea, our chrome side mirror w/ led are only 1.6k. grabe naman patong nyan! w/o led is only 1.3k. good markup na yan ha LOL sayang layo lng kc depot namin hehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lexus
    I was in the shops you mentioned last month. the prices are relatively cheaper than casa but make sure that you are there watching while they are installing kasi hindi sila particular sa details like level and centering.

led side mirror cover -- hindi sya maganda kasi cover lang and they are going to make a huge hole in your orig side mirror to make way for the LED housing.
    Thanks for the advice. Will check on the item and their method of installation prior operation.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    tol, hingi ka ng big discount, msyadong mahal. to give u an idea, our chrome side mirror w/ led are only 1.6k. grabe naman patong nyan! w/o led is only 1.3k. good markup na yan ha LOL sayang layo lng kc depot namin hehe
    Ayos parekoy. Syempre don tayo sa mura. Saan ba depot nyo?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Gensan, layo e. kng province nga mura dpat mas mura sa mla cos halos wala na freight cla. hehe LAKAS KITA!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    if you guys are planning to install spoiler with LED, i suggest you check first with casa cause sometimes they offer discount. like mine i only paid 7,100. i think 6,500 sa banawe but the installation process sa casa is way better (extra careful). they use air to remove the iron fillings from the boring machine to make sure hindi magas gas body and glass, etc etc.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    banawe shops sell the innova spoiler * 6,500?? time to increase the price

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    It's only P5,500 at Goldrich.

*sir BBimmer> sayang, layo ng depot nyo. Andami sana namin natipid. Grabe pala over-pricing...er, overhead ng shops here sa Manila.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by inoba
    It's only P5,500 at Goldrich.

*sir BBimmer> sayang, layo ng depot nyo. Andami sana namin natipid. Grabe pala over-pricing...er, overhead ng shops here sa Manila.
    onga e, P4.6k lng samin ang spoiler w/ led. now i know pano markup ng mga buwaya hehe hot items kc.

Innova Accessories