New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 181 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger
    Your Innova is [25 inoba - Beige Mica, E-Variant, Diesel, M/T ]

Are the Side Mouldings body color and does it have the chrome pinstirpe in the middle? Should look very nice.
    Yes, sir. It's one of the very first things (re:acc.) that we considered adding to our unit. Better to be safe from those people who are careless in opening their doors. Our old car was a casualty on such "pasaway" na entities. Just can't help it, coz I've always been considerate in other people's properties & finding dents due to somebody else's carelessness is one of my pet-peeves. How about you sir, any add-ons to your unit?

Cheers!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    is that price for a set of four or for each piece?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    that is set na, wow 1,070 super taas ng markup ah! taasan ko rin presyo namin hahaha
    Yup, BlueBimmer's right. It comes as a set na at P1,070.
    OT, sir BlueBimmer, medyo na-bother ata ako don sa mudguards. How much po in your shop & saan ang location ng shop nyo? TIA!

Cheers!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by inoba
    Yup, BlueBimmer's right. It comes as a set na at P1,070.
    OT, sir BlueBimmer, medyo na-bother ata ako don sa mudguards. How much po in your shop & saan ang location ng shop nyo? TIA!

Cheers!
    our depot is not located in mla po..but re the mudguards, taas talaga markup nila but thats expected naman with car accessories..we sell them * P895/set...not anymore

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yes, sir. . . . . . Better to be safe from those people who are careless in opening their doors. Cheers!
    naku sinabi mo! my other car has plenty dimples already. I get them from mall carparks. The kids just kick their AUV doors open then wham - it slams to my car - dimple na naman! That's why I really want to have those Side Mouldings installed.

. . . How about you sir, any add-ons to your unit?
    Cheers!
    I have a D4D-J which my wife uses (have driver) and brings kids to pre-school. So far, I've installed the following (price incl. labor/installation) :

mudguards P1,000
    foglamps P3,000
    rear speakers (6.5" Pioneer 2-way coax 160W) P1,600
    fujitsu rear speaker socket P250
    alarm w/ central locks (cobra) P4,500
    power windows P4,500

Little-by-little as budget permits. I'm amazed you did everything in one blow! My next upgrade will be the side mouldings and backup sensor. The spoiler can also follow later.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    naku sinabi mo! my other car has plenty dimples already. I get them from mall carparks. The kids just kick their AUV doors open then wham - it slams to my car - dimple na naman! That's why I really want to have those Side Mouldings installed.

I have a D4D-J which my wife uses (have driver) and brings kids to pre-school. So far, I've installed the following (price incl. labor/installation) :

mudguards P1,000
    foglamps P3,000
    rear speakers (6.5" Pioneer 2-way coax 160W) P1,600
    fujitsu rear speaker socket P250
    alarm w/ central locks (cobra) P4,500
    power windows P4,500

Little-by-little as budget permits. I'm amazed you did everything in one blow! My next upgrade will be the side mouldings and backup sensor. The spoiler can also follow later.
    Fortunate for inoba to get the body coloured side mouldings at a cheaper price. I got my side mouldings purchased and installed at my dealer in Dasma for P4.950 direct from Thailand. I have inquired then from several stores in Banawe about the body coloured side mouldings, apparently they don't have such but the plain black type without the chrome pinstripe. Here's a pic showing my innova's side mouldings

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    lienahtan : Those side mouldings look really nice and clean. They also break the monotony of the Innova's plain slab side.

Akala ko rin plain black lang yung aftermarket side mouldings kaya naitanong ko agad kay inoba. Meron rin palang naka body-color na ngayon.

Another alternative is to get the Carryboy body cladding but will be a lot more expensive.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    lienahtan : Those side mouldings look really nice and clean. They also break the monotony of the Innova's plain slab side.

Akala ko rin plain black lang yung aftermarket side mouldings kaya naitanong ko agad kay inoba. Meron rin palang naka body-color na ngayon.

Another alternative is to get the Carryboy body cladding but will be a lot more expensive.
    I also intend to have the side stripes mounted to accentuate the body’s monotonic appeal. I wonder if Goldrich has variety of coulours available that would match my innova. I plan to go there this weekend to have the foglamps and chrome side mirrors installed.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    just curious how much r they selling those chrome side mirrors w/ led indicators?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    just curious how much r they selling those chrome side mirrors w/ led indicators?
    Goldrich is selling the chrome side mirror cover:
    with LED indicators: P2,500
    without LED: P1,600

They will give volume discounts to guapos like us, he he he!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I was in the shops you mentioned last month. the prices are relatively cheaper than casa but make sure that you are there watching while they are installing kasi hindi sila particular sa details like level and centering.

led side mirror cover -- hindi sya maganda kasi cover lang and they are going to make a huge hole in your orig side mirror to make way for the LED housing.

Innova Accessories