New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi mga tsikoteers!

i am an owner of toyota innova, purchase last sept. 07. G variant DSL A/T. I noticed na may lumalabas na black smoke pag in motion ang oto ko(slow moving or fast). my mileage is only 500+ when i noticed that black smoke. i went to toyota alabang for check up and they said that they only re-programmed the ECU but after that may black smoke ulit... when the unit reaches its 1000 km. i went to toyota makati for 1000 km check up and i complain for the black smoke. they said that re-program lang daw ng ECU at wala naman daw ibang findings na dapat palitan na parts. sinabi ko na re-program din lang ang ginawa sa ibang casa. so sabi nila observe na lang daw muna... pero hangang ngayon may lumalabas pa rin na black smoke... Guys, san ba magaling na casa para mapa check ko ung unit ko... or meron ba sa inyo dito sa forum na naka experience nito? Need your help on this pls... Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    try mo balilntawak

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    try posting this sa innova thread. i bet innova owners can help you out.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir saan kaba madalas magpa-gas? Try mo muna na lumipat ng ibang gasoline station, better kung newly built ito, then observe mo ulit! Kasi baka cause ito ng impurities sa diesel where you fill up!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Hi mga tsikoteers!

i am an owner of toyota innova, purchase last sept. 07. G variant DSL A/T. I noticed na may lumalabas na black smoke pag in motion ang oto ko(slow moving or fast). my mileage is only 500+ when i noticed that black smoke. i went to toyota alabang for check up and they said that they only re-programmed the ECU but after that may black smoke ulit... when the unit reaches its 1000 km. i went to toyota makati for 1000 km check up and i complain for the black smoke. they said that re-program lang daw ng ECU at wala naman daw ibang findings na dapat palitan na parts. sinabi ko na re-program din lang ang ginawa sa ibang casa. so sabi nila observe na lang daw muna... pero hangang ngayon may lumalabas pa rin na black smoke... Guys, san ba magaling na casa para mapa check ko ung unit ko... or meron ba sa inyo dito sa forum na naka experience nito? Need your help on this pls... Thanks
    hi! a fellow innova owner had the same experience with his ride barely a month old... when he had his unit checked, casa said that it has something to do with the supply pump which needs to be replaced... casa did replaced the said part and all's well now... you might want to check out the Innova thread.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    LIV is correct about going to the Innova thread. But though you will see lots of info reur Innova, you still don't have the capability to correct your problem.

Best thing to do....... Talk to the Toyota service manager if you are not happy with their support. I'm sure he will do something about this.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another D4D problem? and another toyota casa run-around-ecu-programming denial stage?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    same thing nakita ko d2 sa coastal road kahapon lang my innova brandnew toyota commonwealth ang dealer grabe sa usok itim na itim pa talo pa bus. am doing 150kph with my fort.napa slowdown tuloy ako.pero guys kayo ba. sa umaga medyo mausok din? fort ko v variant pero puti. samething din ba sa inyo?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    another D4D problem? and another toyota casa run-around-ecu-programming denial stage?
    Mismo!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    [SIZE=3]hi sgt peper... ok na ba innova mo? hindi na ba mausok? we have the same problem....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]We bought a innova E Diesel last April 30 2008 and after a month of use, napansin ko na mausok yung engine. I compared it to the one my sister in law has and even though 2005 model innova niya e walang kausok usok!!! During the first 1000 km check up, what the sevice engrs did was they rev up the engine to remove daw the extra carbon deposits!!! would you believe that a new innova less than 2 months old e mausok na!! i was also given a suggestion na mag long drive daw at tumakbo ng consistent na 140 kph para daw mawala. I personally don't believe this pero ganun ba talaga? after the 1000 check up nawala naman yung usok pero after 2 weeks lang and around 1400 km odometer reading e mausok nanaman!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE][SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]I'll have our innova scheduled for service again this week and i am hoping that anyone of you can give me tips regarding this. O baka naman may nangyari na sainyo na ganito. Hope you can help me out. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Thanks in advance![/SIZE]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HELP! Toyota Innova D4D with black smoke..