New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Oooops! My apology. I misread your plea I thought it was your mother need's a help but the car. Again, its a mistake in my part and Im sorry.

Anyway, waist deep of water kind like too much for a towing truck. If there is a farmer nearby, two water buffalo might works or hired at least 10 guys to full that car out.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well, if you really cant move them out, make sure the batteries are disconnected then start placing sandbags around the house and the cars. If you can remove the ECU then all the better.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    thanks for all your suggestions.

tow truck companies just shy away upon knowing the situation. right now im negotiating with this tow truck recommended by my agent from honda globalcity.

*vinj
    good suggestion and is now option b

* renzo_d10
    what im looking for is a platform type of tow truck so it can be loaded above.

* ghosthunter
    ill try to call them, thank you very much

* v6dreamer
    apology accepted. actually they are long gone, its only the revo and vios that are left behind. the vios have an AOG insurance provision but the revo dont have it.

*maxbuwaya
    your suggestion is option c

* ssaloon
    thanks bro.

*sinoda
    tried calling mang romy but no cannot do.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I spent the aftermath of Ondoy hauling vehicles damaged by water or still bogged in water but I don't think my rig can do waist deep flood.

The Mazda 323 we were rescuing (during the start of Ondoy) actually started to float as I was towing it behind my rig in bumper deep water.

I don't know if 4x4ph.com is up again but there are lots of helpful folks there willing to rescue rigs.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
help me rescue my mom's limited edition vios