Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
Yung sa front right fender mo i suggest pa buff and PDR lang para mawala yung dent, then sa bumper naman iparepaint na lang yung buo
For me kasi mapangit mag pa repaint ng front right fender panel lang without repainting the whole right side ng car mo.. Kun baga if nawala na yung banga, notice pa din na isang panel lang pinarepaint mo kasi it will appear darker shade compare sa right door, rear right door and rear right quarter panel
Sir depende din sa gagawa po siguro. We had a Land Cruiser 70 series that had the front fenders and hood resprayed after a crash. Alex car restoration did the work and ok naman po.

Same thing with the Patrol, the former owner damanged the left front fender and we had to refinish it. Si cario naman gumawa nito. That was 3 years ago, ok naman up to now. I have to giveit a long look to see which panel was refinished. The general public cant really tell when they see the vehicle.

But then again, these are real world cars and not show cars so what is acceptable may vary.

On the other hand, the tondo shop that refinished the urvan did an awful job despite being given ample time to refinish the front quarter panel.