New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Anong brand units niyo? Mine is avt, worked fine until a month or so ago. Hirap na din kumuha signal. Yung latest ko lang naman ginawa is mount dvr near the antenna pero matagal ganito setup di naman nag kaproblem.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Hindi ko alam kung anong brand. Toyota yung nasa screen pag nag on.

Nung nasa US ako, yung mga gps/satellite antenna nasa roof or sa hood. Hindi sa loob.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hindi ko alam kung anong brand. Toyota yung nasa screen pag nag on.

Nung nasa US ako, yung mga gps/satellite antenna nasa roof or sa hood. Hindi sa loob.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    I had my appointment at Toyota today. The technician from the stereo/nav device was there. After we showed him the problem, he swapped out the head unit and nothing changed. The Toyota Dealer Warranty guy said he can update the SD Card. Meron daw siyang software to update it. So we tried that and it worked.

Ayun. End of story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had my appointment at Toyota today. The technician from the stereo/nav device was there. After we showed him the problem, he swapped out the head unit and nothing changed. The Toyota Dealer Warranty guy said he can update the SD Card. Meron daw siyang software to update it. So we tried that and it worked.

Ayun. End of story.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12