New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    My 06 Hilux 4x4 d4-d(not flooded) - battery light indication in my gauge,so i took out my alternator(DIY) then brought it to a dependable mech. it was working daw. so what could be the cause for the bat sign to light?

My 09 altis 1.6 a/t (flooded) -changed the main body ecu(junction block), EPS module and steering column. after all the new parts were installed, umiilaw parin abs, battery and the hand break light won't go off. iiyak nako!! and the radiator fan isn't working...took out the alternator as well, ok naman daw alt pero di parin kumakarga...help...

my 07 altis 1.6 a/t (flooded) - changed engine ecu and integration relay.everything is ok except for the radiator fan not working and the headlights aren't responding - di umiilaw pati gauge. what could be wrong?

I decided to seek help here in tsikot coz lumalaki na talga gastos, some mechanics have their ways to prolong what has to be done para tuloy tuloy bayad sa kanila..thanks in advance guys

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo_t View Post
    My 06 Hilux 4x4 d4-d(not flooded) - battery light indication in my gauge,so i took out my alternator(DIY) then brought it to a dependable mech. it was working daw. so what could be the cause for the bat sign to light?
    check the fuse box both in the engine compartment and under the steering wheel.

My 09 altis 1.6 a/t (flooded) -changed the main body ecu(junction block), EPS module and steering column. after all the new parts were installed, umiilaw parin abs, battery and the hand break light won't go off. iiyak nako!! and the radiator fan isn't working...took out the alternator as well, ok naman daw alt pero di parin kumakarga...help...
    check the fuse box both in the engine compartment and under the steering wheel. replace the radiator fan, malamang sunog na motor niyan, happened to our vios, cost us 8k sa casa.

my 07 altis 1.6 a/t (flooded) - changed engine ecu and integration relay.everything is ok except for the radiator fan not working and the headlights aren't responding - di umiilaw pati gauge. what could be wrong?
    for the intrument lights and HL, check your fuse box under the steering wheeland the engine compartment. else the switches maybe the faulty ones. for the radiator fan, same as above.

I decided to seek help here in tsikot coz lumalaki na talga gastos, some mechanics have their ways to prolong what has to be done para tuloy tuloy bayad sa kanila..thanks in advance guys
    goodluck sir, sana makatulong ako.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    check the fuse box both in the engine compartment and under the steering wheel. replace the radiator fan, malamang sunog na motor niyan, happened to our vios, cost us 8k sa casa.
    this is also called the clutch fan right?

Thanks so much for the valuable information!=)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    this is also called the clutch fan right?

aux fan ata sir? di ko matandaan part label niya. basta it cost us 8k sa q.ave casa. di nila nirecognized na under warranty kase basa yung motor, nilusong ng mom ko yung vios sa baha kase.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    check the fuse box both in the engine compartment and under the steering wheel.

for the intrument lights and HL, check your fuse box under the steering wheeland the engine compartment. else the switches maybe the faulty ones. for the radiator fan, same as above.

Sa Araneta ave; Punta ka kay Boy Chincuaco Interiors; meron dun magaling na electrician na pwede mong kunan ng opinyon. Tell Boy that you are my friend. Willie

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by still53 View Post
    Sa Araneta ave; Punta ka kay Boy Chincuaco Interiors; meron dun magaling na electrician na pwede mong kunan ng opinyon. Tell Boy that you are my friend. Willie
    si sir angelo_t po yung problemado hindi po ako. hehehe anyways thanks na din sa recommendations

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by still53 View Post

Thank you sir willie!susubukan ko po puntahan

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sa radiator fan, dahil binaha eto, most possible probs is dirty contacts especially sa carbon brush and commutator,,,or could be the connectors kung ok ang fuse.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xda2jojo View Post
    sa radiator fan, dahil binaha eto, most possible probs is dirty contacts especially sa carbon brush and commutator,,,or could be the connectors kung ok ang fuse.
    so sir it's possible na hindi na po kailangan palitan yung motor? ill get it checked nalang po just to be sure. thanks for sharing po

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    so sir it's possible na hindi na po kailangan palitan yung motor? ill get it checked nalang po just to be sure. thanks for sharing po
    pacheck mo muna bos. di naman yan disposable type.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
electrical problems....help pls