New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by xda2jojo View Post
    pacheck mo muna bos. di naman yan disposable type.
    updates lang po with my problems....

ALTIS 09 - working na po yung alternator, maluwag lang pala yung screw for the alternator sa integration relay inside the engine fuse box. we tested the motor of the aux fan, gumagana sya, ok naman mga relay and fuses pero ayaw parin gumana pag pinaandar

ALTIS 07 - ok naman po yung mga relays and motor ng aux fan pero ayaw parin tumakbo pag pinaandar

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    I just bought a 2004 Vios 1.5G that might have been flooded. There is a "check engine" warning on the panel that doesn't go off even if the engine seems to working just fine, except for the noise when the fan goes on. I plan to bring it to the casa to be scanned but would like to seek the advise of those who might have experienced this. What could be the problem?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieziritzky View Post
    I just bought a 2004 Vios 1.5G that might have been flooded. There is a "check engine" warning on the panel that doesn't go off even if the engine seems to working just fine, except for the noise when the fan goes on. I plan to bring it to the casa to be scanned but would like to seek the advise of those who might have experienced this. What could be the problem?
    definitely a faulty sensor in the engine (most of the time). forgot what sensor it is. the casa definitely knows it. take it there for diagnostics. cost about 3k including the parts and labor. it happened to my former escape 03 (not flooded) and my cousin's vios 05 (before being flooded)

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    definitely a faulty sensor in the engine (most of the time). forgot what sensor it is. the casa definitely knows it. take it there for diagnostics. cost about 3k including the parts and labor. it happened to my former escape 03 (not flooded) and my cousin's vios 05 (before being flooded)
    The 3k included the costs for both the diagnostics and the repair? And the problem did not recur afterwards?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieziritzky View Post
    The 3k included the costs for both the diagnostics and the repair? And the problem did not recur afterwards?
    yup, in my case. the problem is all gone.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    yup, in my case. the problem is all gone.

Thanks man. That's surely reassuring. Hehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
electrical problems....help pls