New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    When I use the key to remotely lock the Toyota Innova there is a loud beep. How do I disable this sound?

Would really appreciate help on how disable the beep when I remotely lock the door.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwild View Post
    When I use the key to remotely lock the Toyota Innova there is a loud beep. How do I disable this sound?

Would really appreciate help on how disable the beep when I remotely lock the door.
    You take it to the casa and they reprogram your alarm system for free. That's how I did it with our Altis. It came without the beeping sound then I had it enabled so that I'd get aural feedback whenever I lock the doors.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    It needs reprogramming. It is written in the manual the procedure or better yet take it to the casa. hth.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    It needs reprogramming. It is written in the manual the procedure or better yet take it to the casa. hth.
    i tried. using the instructions.
    these guys really do speak terrible english! can't make sense of the instruction sheet!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Remove the wire/harness of the alarm horn. In our old Innova, it's located in passenger side engine compartment. This is what I did.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by asag View Post
    Remove the wire/harness of the alarm horn. In our old Innova, it's located in passenger side engine compartment. This is what I did.
    well, i had something less intrusive and more refundable in mind, but yes, your method is effective.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwild View Post

Appreciate your replies guys.

I had found this solution earlier and had tried it but it didn't seem to work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-21ggLUgwY]Toyota Tacoma keyless entry beep disable - YouTube[/ame]

When we went to the casa I had them specifically remove the beep and I think I saw the service personnel doing something similar to the video but I couldn't remember what it was.

Someone may have advertently or inadvertently re-enabled it.

I was hoping somebody knows or remembers how to do this.

It is difficult to find the time to bring it to the casa.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by asag View Post
    passenger side engine compartment
    Where is this? Do you mean inside the car or under the hood?

Would you have a picture of which wire that would be?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    I'll take a look at the manual.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    LÃ* don v? th?c hi?n ch?c nang ki?m d?nh|ki?m d?nh an toÃ*n các lo?i máy, thi?t b?, v?t tu có yêu c?u nghiêm ng?t v? an toÃ*n lao d?ng. công ty luôn l?y tiêu chÃ* : an toÃ*n - uy tÃ*n - hi?u qu? lÃ*m hÃ*ng d?u. chúng tôi có d?i ngu k? thu?t viên dÃ*y d?n kinh nghi?m vÃ* trang thi?t b? máy móc hi?n d?i hoÃ*n toÃ*n có kh? nang dáp ?ng nh?ng yêu c?u, dòi h?i cao trong quá trình

ki?m d?nh. Dáp ?ng th?c hi?n trong th?i gian ng?n nh?t, k?t qu? chÃ*nh xác, khách quan, trung th?c. 4359808973
    Chúng tôi luôn ki?m d?nh th?c t? theo dúng Quy trình kiem dinh[/b] c?a B? lao d?ng Thuong binh Xã h?i ban hÃ*nh vÃ* theo yêu c?u khác c?a don v?. NgoÃ*i nh?ng Quy trình ki?m d?nh s?n có do B? lao d?ng Thuong binh Xã h?i ban hÃ*nh chúng tôi có Biên so?n vÃ* ban hÃ*nh m?t s? quy trình ki?m d?nh t?m th?i d? ph?c v? công tác du?c t?t hon. hotline: 470238492
    Công ty chúng tôi cam k?t tho? mãn t?i da yêu c?u c?a khách hÃ*ng, d?m b?o cung c?p d?ch v? v?i ch?t lu?ng cao nh?t.
    Ki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast