New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hey sir i have the same engine stalling problem on my innova it has given alot of headaches on the road and when i brought my innova to the dealer they told me that only certain chasi number will be covered here is my number

my name is Ravi and im thinking of selling my innova what would be the best car to replace my innova i need almost the same specs

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    tanong ko lang mga sir, bakit parang Innova, Fortuner at Hilux lang ang nag rereklamo?

diba pati Hiace same engine din (2.5L Turbocharged D-4D)?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dahil ba CBU japan ang mga grandia?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    tanong ko lang mga sir, bakit parang Innova, Fortuner at Hilux lang ang nag rereklamo?

same question that i got on the back of my mind. dami kasing ginawang pampasahero dito sa baguio pero wala man lang akong nabalitaan tungkol sa stalling issue

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Count me in. My Aunt own a 2.5 Hiace Gl grandia. And i use it frequently going up to baguio. mikelsy*gmail.com

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I hope they can address the issue asap because we left our 2005 innova G today at toyota quezon avenue.. Stalling problems again.. Before they were able to solve the hardstarting/choking and stalling problem by changing the fuel filter, but now it's back.. Only this time, we only experience the stalling part, weirdly, the fuel gauge became inaccurate, just wondering if this has something to do with the fuel tank warping thing.. As of now, they gave us this checklist:

Check engine stalling,pull down fuel tank,replace fuel filter element clean fuel strainer initialize supply pump-3500,check engine ind. Lit up-600,fuel gage not accurate operated-600.

Release is within the week..

I now stay at the province, Isabela to be exact but my brother is the one using it it manila.. I do go there from time to time, so count me in.. 09178951030..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    any updates from toyota? We just sent a PO to toyota to place an order to replace the supply pump. 40K something ang pump. This is the pump that is causing the stalling. For the red 2005 innova I mentioned several replies back.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I guess it will take some time for toyota to admit that their supply pump is a defect.. To which, they will charge every customer out there who's got expired warranty.. Great job toyota!! Sometimes I wanted to vandalize our innova and leave it at the dealership.. Well, it did cross my mind.. Not that I'm going to do it anyway..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post

Meron ding Hi-Ace ang nagka problema

Post #424

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...=32584&page=29

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
D4D problem , are you willing to help out and be counted?