New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    get the E or G model mas sulit ka rito. if you really want the bodykits marami naman dyan magaling gumawa at mas affordable. pwede mo pa customize the design of bodykits na gusto mo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ditto on the E or G. The S just supposedly looks sporty, pero wala namang perf upgrade.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you want a really sporty car... buy a Jazz...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram View Post
    Kaso mas mahal ang Altis G eh. >,<

Tapos kapag pinaset-up pa. Malaki aabutin.

Ano sa tingin niyo?
    If the G is off your budget then get the E. Its cheaper than the S as its 816K compared to 830K. You can even get it down to 766K kung makuha mo yun 50K discount that toyota is giving away since the beginning of 2007. Ok na ang E kysa S kse you get a driver side airbag, ABS, brake assist, and electronic brake distribution. Yun matitipid mo, use it to get the aftermarket parts kung gs2 mo tlga porma ng S like the skirts, spoiler, chin, and leather seat covers. One more thing you get to choose between a manual and a matic tranny for the E. So kung gs2 mo pa makatipid get the manual tranny d b?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks for the replies mga ser. I'm gonna get the type E na. Grabe ang type S, 3 mos. pa bago magkaroon ng stock. Limited stocks lang daw kasi. O_O

Mas maganda daw kasi interior ng type E kesa sa type J eh. Kapag nagkaroon nalang ng extra money tsaka namin paset-up yung type E na katulad sa type S. Hehe.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yeah good decision go for the E na lang tapos dress it up better than the S kasi ang pangit ng rims ng S 15" lang ata and not even lowered kaya ang weird tingnan tuloy.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hologram View Post
    Thanks for the replies mga ser. I'm gonna get the type E na. Grabe ang type S, 3 mos. pa bago magkaroon ng stock. Limited stocks lang daw kasi. O_O

Mas maganda daw kasi interior ng type E kesa sa type J eh. Kapag nagkaroon nalang ng extra money tsaka namin paset-up yung type E na katulad sa type S. Hehe.
    good decision

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I go for J and E only beacuse this variant is just simple car but presentable for all drivers. 1.8G is good also for you its a wooden scheme in console and on the top and buttom of steering wheel. For S variant Toyota makes it for a sporty and bling bling people lifestyle. On inside of S has silver scheme on the console and side of the door. It also has leather seat with red lining.

For me as a simple guy who loves a low end variant like J and E and I still go for J or E.

I have also plan to buy a Altis J or E. I'M STUMPED.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    So puro aesthetics lang yun "S"? Wala man lang performance?

Nga pala ba't ganun yung mga altis, parang ang taas masyado ng dashboard unlike Honda? IMO, parang may polio yun altis, laki ng body liit ng gulong.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    S = riced up and ready to be sold

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Corolla Altis S