New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Congrats. Agree with the others... keep it simple, keep it clean.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    good move if you're getting married. hirap talaga pickup, pang bachelor lang talaga kaya nga I got rid of my pickup na din.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    good move if you're getting married. hirap talaga pickup, pang bachelor lang talaga kaya nga I got rid of my pickup na din.
    Thanks Oldblue. I'm starting to miss my pickup tho. Pero okay lang naman coz the Altis is a comfortable vehicle naman. Might be missing the rugedness lang ng ladderframe.

Nicky: Thanks congressman.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    how much ba ang altis chin sa casa?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you still have the old face, upgrade the tail lights and front grille to the newer ones then add fog lights as well. IMO, the Altis also looks nice with the small ducktail (if you decide to add the chin and skirts).

YGPM ;)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Vinj,
    Yup old face pa. I already installed the foglilghts and sideskirts. TRD chins may nabili na din ako at 1k. Paparepaint white ko nalang.

May nag-aalok sakin ng whiteline lowering springs 1.5" drop at 4k. Okay ba ito? Hindi ba magkakaproblemsa kung naka skirts ako and kung stock 14" rims and aspec tires?

Thanks for all the help.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO... your pickup would be more useful if you are starting out.

I had to move a lot of stuff nung kinukuha na namin ang gamit ni kumander mula sa bahay. Then include wedding gifts pa (buti nagkasya yung washing machine sa Rav4)! Then if you have a house & lot, plants for the garden. Then driving off to a far-flung places for your honeymoon...

BTTT,

Iridiums are not necessary unless your vehicles comes OEM with it.
    16" tires + mags might set you back between 30-50K.
    VVTi engines uses a timing chain.
    Last edited by mazdamazda; June 7th, 2007 at 11:55 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not so familiar with the Altis ride when lowered... Best is to first do the other mods before going for springs. Usually i'd look at H&R for lowering springs.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2: Thanks for the info re timing chain. Napakalapit naman ng bahay ni kumander samin and may pick-up naman lola niya na pwedeng hiramin if we want to transport stuff. Medyo mabigat kasi sakin amortization ng dmax. at least dito sa altis paid na ako. I need as much take home pay I can get kasi.

Sa house naman mukhang wala na kaming problem kasi my parents gave us a house they recently bought. Pero naghahanap pa rin kami ng house and lot na sa amin talaga para when the time comes na yung youngers brothers ko naman ikakasal, sila naman mag ooccupy dun sa house ng parents ko.

Vinj,
    Mukhang okay naman yung whiteline, maraming nagsasabi na okay siya. Pero i'll still do some research muna. I'll be getting my trd chins tonight. This sat papapinturahan ko na. Question lang: Freedom white yung color "white" na altis right?

Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ahhh... yun pala... kala ko binenta yung DMax then bili ng Altis. If that's the case ok na yan! :2thumbsup:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Corola altis 1.6E AT upkeep