Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Our 2006 Innova G

2 keys with remote

1 regular key (ID key ata ba tawag dun)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ibahin nila ang mga naka Innova, 3 ang susi..

Baka kaya dahil malilimutin..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    2 identical keys with remote for both 2016 Mazda 3 & 2016 Toyota Innova.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    innova E 2005 and 2012. i had both upgraded from stock lock and unlock, to wireless with alarm. both had two alarmed keys and two regular keys. i tried to open the car with the regular key. the alarm went off.

2014 wigo. only one alarmed key and one regular key. SA says the alarm turns off with use of regular key. i tried it. it was just as SA said. it would appear, the alarmed key is simply for remote lock and unlock.
    "how much if i want another alarmed key? "...too expensive. i will recommend we replace the factory alarm with non-low-end aftermarket, with two or even three alarmed keys, and it's still cheaper than that one extra factory key".

4. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    For my 2nd-hand innova G 2005, binigay sakin 1 key w alarm only tapos sira pa ang takip. Can anyone reco affordable duplicate? The ones I see online are priced at 3500/4500 :/ thanks!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Cathy ...

Dealer probably lost or misplaced your second key with alarm ...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    For my 2nd-hand innova G 2005, binigay sakin 1 key w alarm only tapos sira pa ang takip. Can anyone reco affordable duplicate? The ones I see online are priced at 3500/4500 :/ thanks!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    i don't think you can get just a replacement remote. you may have to get the entire package. at ganyan na po ang presyo sa casa ng pinaka-mura nila.
    someone here said that a "train-able remote" can be sourced from somewhere, but i can't get the thread...
    Last edited by dr. d; September 2nd, 2017 at 09:37 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tried unlocking using the regular key. Alarm activated, turned it off by inserting key in ignition and turning it on.

Maybe best to just clone the remote fob.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    innova E 2005 and 2012. i had both upgraded from stock lock and unlock, to wireless with alarm. both had two alarmed keys and two regular keys. i tried to open the car with the regular key. the alarm went off.

2014 wigo. only one alarmed key and one regular key. SA says the alarm turns off with use of regular key. i tried it. it was just as SA said. it would appear, the alarmed key is simply for remote lock and unlock.
    "how much if i want another alarmed key? "...too expensive. i will recommend we replace the factory alarm with non-low-end aftermarket, with two or even three alarmed keys, and it's still cheaper than that one extra factory key".

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I asked another SA from different dealership.
    Ganun daw talaga binibigay na set of keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Cathy ...

Dealer probably lost or misplaced your second key with alarm ...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've always had 2 sets of key with remote, sometimes with a 3rd key.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    My 2008 jimny has only 1 remote. The spare has the immobilizer.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast