New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    because of the nature of my job, i need to deal with sales reps of different car dealers, negotiating for my client's rates and freebies.. so far i am really satisfied with the service of toyota alabang c/o angel's team. very proactive to client's needs and most of all courteous sales people!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Toyota Manila Bay for me, our company is a Toyota country and we get 1 car minimum and 2 cars maximum per month. So far sa dinami na ng nakuha namin units from them, less problem in terms of Financing and after sales service and warranties....hehehe promoted na nga yung Account manager at Service Advisor to Service Manager na humahawak sa account namin.

Its the same umbrella of companies with Toyota Dasmarinas, Toyota Cubao, Toyota Marikina, PhilCharter insurance, Orix Metro, PSBank and Metrobank. So you will be getting all your requirements under one roof.

Insurance claim is also a plus, since PhilCharter has offices in all these Toyota dealers.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yugi2k4 View Post
    Sir/Ma'am,

Just wanna get your views about the best toyata dealer, I am from Binan Laguna and near TOYOTA alabang and Sta. Rosa.

San branch po kaya mas ok ang service and packages? Im planning to get an AVANZA 1.3J.

Anu po ba mas OK sa BANK or diretso na sa dealers? and when is the best time to buy a car po.

And pano po ba yun insurance nun kasama na po ba yun? pwede ba direct link yun kasama, coz I read on the forums that's its one of the most recommended.

Thanks and hope for your feedbacks
    Stay clear of toyota alabang, once they sell you the car, you're on your own. lousy. i have my avanza serviced at Toyota bicutan and i was quite impressed with them.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Usually free insurance first year.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    can anyone please PM me their preferred SA for both Toyota or Mitsubishi Dealers? I am living in Cavite and I know we have several branches in Dasmarinas, but I don't mind checking in Manila as well.

i am planning to buy either Montero or Fortuner (to be honest, I am still undecided on these two) but I would like to further my steps in purchasing a new SUV.

thanks again.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Genf View Post
    can anyone please PM me their preferred SA for both Toyota or Mitsubishi Dealers? I am living in Cavite and I know we have several branches in Dasmarinas, but I don't mind checking in Manila as well.

i am planning to buy either Montero or Fortuner (to be honest, I am still undecided on these two) but I would like to further my steps in purchasing a new SUV.

thanks again.
    pm sent ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hi, can you help me find the best toyota dealer?
    iba iba ba ang may ari and do they give different discounts depending on the dealership owner?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TOYOTA QUEZON AVENUE. it's the best. You can be sure it has the best quality when comes to cars. Yung Toyota Corolla 2E 1300cc namin buhay pa hangang ngayon. We bought it in June 1997. Tapos dinala namin dito sa Zamboanga City. It still runs like new. wala pang overhauled.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Toyota Balintawak or Toyota North Edsa hands down. I live in Quirino Province (formerly of Quezon City) and despite the existence of several Toyota Dealers/Service Centers in nearby provinces, I go all the way to the two aforementioned establishments for both the procurement of new toyota vehicles or the servicing of my existing ones.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    whatever you do, stay away from [SIZE=4]toyota marikina[/SIZE]. worst aftersales service. got my unit from them because doon kumuha ang bank. if i'd have my way, quezon ave sana. and hirap kausap ng mga tao, ang bagal kumilos at madalas hindi magsabi ng totoo. especially my sa marlon sunga. you need to text him twice or more times before he replies and puro pangako lang ang sagot. the manager is not even doing anything to improve the service. my delivery receipt expired already and i was suggesting they give me another one but they just wouldn't. i was already telling the manager that i would appreciate it if she can fax a new one for me and she didn't even reply. labo...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Best Toyota Dealer [merged]