New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    they say that the best toyota dealer is toyota bicutan. i don't know. i have not dealt with them.

in-house financing (c/o Toyota Financials) vs. bank financing? imho, bank financing offers lower interest rates.

when is the best time? as long as you are ready... if your budget permits it. and as far as i have experienced, one of the best times to buy one is during yearends, kung kelan naghahabol ng quota yung mga dealers. dun ka makakakuha ng madaming discounts and freebies. one of the best times too is kung maglalabas na ng bagong model, but i don't know if it is applicable dun sa avanza.

insurance, you can get it outside for better rates. as long as it is comprehensive and bought from reputable companies, it would be ok.
    Yeah right, i think banks still offer lower rates. I got a new car and finally found out that the interest rate was around 24% for 2 years through in-house financing (TFS). I got it first through TFS because my company cash loan will be released later, which I will use to repay the in-house loan. After my first installment payment, I received my company cash loan so I decided to settle the remaining in-house loan. Prior to that, they told me that I will get a rebate, the amount is equal to my unearned interest. To my dismay, the rebate was too small and when i computed the interest that i have to pay for 1 month, it's around Php40k. Take note that my loan is around Php500k. I asked them to recompute and provide an explanation (note: computation is done by their system =( )... Anyway, I'm still waiting for the computation... I'm just concerned to those who just believed or will believe with the computation. Duh?!?! This is totally ridiculous!!! Will keep you posted.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    any feedback sa Toyota dealer sa C-5 area sa pasig?

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Notice the Toyota dealers these days ? Sales Agents (male) wearing coat and tie (in our hot weather). What's wrong with the barongs and dress shirt they wear before ? I dont know but it comes off as pretentious. Before only high end euro brands dress their staff in this kind of outfits (for men).

Back to Toyota.....

Ladies (mostly staff) wearing tight and skimpy outfits (above knee skirt length) ? We guys like this but I find it at times distracting and inappropriate in this kind of business setting.

Go to Toyota Otis and Abad Santos and see what I mean. At Abad Santos, they even have a lady in that kind of outfit standing by the main entrance to the showroom.

Just my two cents.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ for me parang mas ok yung short sleeves polo lang. na may logo ng brand nila. parang mas mukhang may alam sa kotse ang kausap mo pag ganun e. hehe. pag naka coat and tie naman, mukhang sales lang ang habol. haha

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Any feedback ba sa mga nagpapa service sa toyota abad santos??

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mk View Post
    Any feedback ba sa mga nagpapa service sa toyota abad santos??
    Definitely queues are not long and its not crowded, compared to other "known" dealers like Otis, Balintawak, Q. Ave.

If only I live nearby, I would bring my Toyota for PMS there for warranty compliance. Not sure of their workmanship but avoiding crowds is ideal.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I tried Toyota Balintawak North a few weeks ago for my 5K PMS. I like their service bay set-up where i can watch the car during PMS. No problem on the lines since i scheduled the PMS but what took long was waiting for the billing.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I tried Toyota Balintawak North a few weeks ago for my 5K PMS. I like their service bay set-up where i can watch the car during PMS. No problem on the lines since i scheduled the PMS but what took long was waiting for the billing.
    Just like at Otis (same dealer by the same person who owns Balintawak and Balintawak North), you can watch your vehicle being serviced at the quick service bay. Billing also takes forever.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Never try going to Toyota Alabang. The service is bad and my SA is useless after the sale. Ako na yung pumupunta to follow up on my insurance policy, plate, etc then ako na tumatawag for service appointment. Before kasi nagsabi ako na magpapa appointment pero pagdating ko dun I was not booked I have to wait for 4 hours. And the service, they damaged the paint on my hood and they dont want to own up their mistake. Hindi daw nila aayusin dahil di daw nila kasalanan. Now my tint is cracking up, it is just 3 months old. I am now going to try Toyota Bicutan on my 10k PMS 4 months from now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Best Toyota Dealer [merged]