New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Saw one in the flesh today, the front fenders don't look so bad sa actual compared to that in pictures. But then, Ang feeling ko napakasikip niya sa loob compared to the territory, and to think na 12 cms longer and wider lang naman ang difference, tapos 5 cm in height lang naman. Tapos puro plastic sa loob, I just don't know with the hybrid, kasi I didn't take a look

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Saw one in the flesh today, the front fenders don't look so bad sa actual compared to that in pictures. But then, Ang feeling ko napakasikip niya sa loob compared to the territory, and to think na 12 cms longer and wider lang naman ang difference, tapos 5 cm in height lang naman. Tapos puro plastic sa loob, I just don't know with the hybrid, kasi I didn't take a look
    The sombrero badge will make every flaw tolerable, sir.All New Toyota Corolla Cross

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    I haven't sat in a territory yet, pero looking at the dimensions it's 1936mm wide, that's wider than most ppvs. Compared the corolla cross which has a 1825mm width. 11cm is not "lang", malaki na yun.

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    I haven't sat in a territory yet, pero looking at the dimensions it's 1936mm wide, that's wider than most ppvs. Compared the corolla cross which has a 1825mm width. 11cm is not "lang", malaki na yun.
    I'm guessing the 1936mm width includes side mirrors. If it's really 1936 body only, that's closer to CX-9 width, proportions will look off. But it does look wide on the photos. Better have someone measure end to end to make sure it's the real deal.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are the paint of the new cross is water based?....hopefully not the same as the paint quality of the new rav ang corollas...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The sombrero badge will make every flaw tolerable, sir.All New Toyota Corolla Cross

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Yeah, which is a good thing for Territory buyers. Right now, Ford is keeping up with the challenge by issuing a comparo, I received one this morning on my Viber

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by ieddam View Post
    Since you mentioned it, I took time to look at the Montero's dimensions, and the width is 1815 or 12cm tighter than territory. Though the montero is 20cm longer and 13 cm taller

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    I'm guessing the 1936mm width includes side mirrors. If it's really 1936 body only, that's closer to CX-9 width, proportions will look off. But it does look wide on the photos. Better have someone measure end to end to make sure it's the real deal.
    Hmmm, I didn't know that dimensions are not standardized. Anyway, sa actual pa rin naman nagkakatalo. Wala pa naman siguro bumili Ng car online without looking at the actual unit.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hmmm, I didn't know that dimensions are not standardized. Anyway, sa actual pa rin naman nagkakatalo. Wala pa naman siguro bumili Ng car online without looking at the actual unit.
    nopo. they are not.
    some manufacturers measure vehicle width using the measurements between the widest bulges of the metal.
    others include the side mirrors as well.
    and they usually do not mention which method they are using.
    para bang, "car fan ka, at hindi mo alam!"
    heh heh.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Good to know Doc, thanks!