New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    nice. mukhang may ibubuga with Honda and Mazda.

Navigation hindi na natin kailangan. kokonti naman roads sa atin.

and besides

I dont like computer telling me where to go.

(Its a guy thing hehehehehe)

Besides, hindi magwo-work ang navigation sa atin,- kasi ang mga kalye,- biglang nawawala,- nagiging basketball court o talipapa.....

2601:kick:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Looks a whole lot better than the old Altis. I never liked kasi the old Altis' taillights and headlights

Sana yung navigation feature dalhin nila sa Pinas. Although I'm quite good with maps, +100 pogi points ito, hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Nice...once launch sedan market will be exciting again...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Looks a whole lot better than the old Altis. I never liked kasi the old Altis' taillights and headlights

Sana yung navigation feature dalhin nila sa Pinas. Although I'm quite good with maps, +100 pogi points ito, hehehe
    Kailangan lang ng navigation are pouting lips and to say "Dun yon, sige diretso ka lang, dun pa" sabay pout kung san pupunta

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Besides, hindi magwo-work ang navigation sa atin,- kasi ang mga kalye,- biglang nawawala,- nagiging basketball court o talipapa.....

2601:kick:
    LMAO....talipapa.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Kailangan lang ng navigation are pouting lips and to say "Dun yon, sige diretso ka lang, dun pa" sabay pout kung san pupunta
    .....liko ka sa kanan pero dahan-dahan lang at me naglalaro ng basketball sa kalye, ..... sa pangalawang kanto kumaliwa ka kung walang rally........derecho ka lang...???, teka bakit nagkaroon ng mga squatters sa karsada???....???...recalculating....???? ...recalculating....

:bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lufet! i like. mukhang may ilalaban sa civic sa design. hopefully mukha nga syang camry na sleek at parang mababa ang stance unlike the current altis na bloated ang itsura. i think the smaller rear windows will make this effect.

tapos sana maglabas din ang mazda ng all-new 3. though mauuna ata ang 6. then yung bagong lancer. ang saya saya! then 4 yrs of blandness and facelifts na naman hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 109 View Post
    .....liko ka sa kanan pero dahan-dahan lang at me naglalaro ng basketball sa kalye, ..... sa pangalawang kanto kumaliwa ka kung walang rally........derecho ka lang...???, teka bakit nagkaroon ng mga squatters sa karsada???....???...recalculating....???? ...recalculating....

:bwahaha:
    Off route! The road is now a basketball court.

Although I think the current Altis is quite tall, compared to the previous gen Big Body, I guess that characteristic, and the slab-sided doors become an everyday design thing if every other car is tall with slab-sided doors. I remember the ES Civic being quite tall when compared to the previous ES. Oh well, this new Altis looks better

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    napadaan ako sa motion cars.com....

Toyota Corolla
    The king has been dethroned, but maybe not for long. The 10th generation Toyota Corolla has already made its way to European and Japanese showrooms. Distinguishing the hatchback model and the sedan, the former's called "Auris", while the latter retains the "Corolla" moniker (Altis here?)
    Riding on an all-new platform, the Corolla continues on with a MacPheron Strut/Torsion Beam Axle set-up like the Nissan Sentra. The carefully worded press release neglects to mention spirited handling, but instead concentrates on the Corolla's improved NVH levels and exceptional highway comfort. The exterior design looks fairly derivative of the previous Corolla but incorporates new European pedestrian collision regulations.
    Underneath the bonnet is an all-new dual VVTi 1.6-liter petrol engine with a 124 horsepower and 157 Nm output. Though the power figures are modest at best, Toyota claims that this all-new engine provides class-leading fuel consumption figures. According to Toyota, the Corolla will do around 14.49 km/L on a combined European cycle. Top speed is 195 km/h with a 0-100 km/h time of a not-so-slow 10.4 seconds. For Europe, a new D-4D 125 engine is made available. As the world's first all-new aluminum diesel, the D-4D 125 out accelerates the petrol in both 0-100 km/h and top speed (10.3, 200 km/h respectively). An 18.86 km/L on the European combined cycle is promised. The petrol engine is available with either a 5-speed MT or a CVT with steering wheel paddle shifters while the D-4D 125 is only available with a 6-speed MT.
    Inside, Toyota continues on with a very traditional approach for the all-new Corolla by employing nothing extravagant. However, interior build quality is up and the material choices, according to Toyota, are a class above. The new gauges are of particular interest, mimicking the RAV4's chrono-style display. Some Camry level features make their way down market such as a keyless engine start/stop function, rain-sensors for the wipers, auto dimming rear view mirror and a multi-information display.
    Need to Know
    Engine (optional)
    1.6 DOHC 16V I4 (2.0 DOHC 16V I4 CRDi, Turbo with Intercooler)
    Max Output (hp * rpm)
    124 * 6,000 (126 * 3,600)
    Max Torque (Nm * rpm)
    157 * 5,200 (300 * 1,800-2,500)
    Transmission
    5-speed MT / CVT (6-speed AT)
    Dimensions (L x W x H, in mm)
    4540 x 1760 x 1470
    Key Features
    Electric power steering, keyless entry with engine/start stop, automatic climate control, HID headlamps
    Availability (in Philippines)
    First Quarter 2008
    What We Think
    Not exactly bonkers to look at and probably to drive, but this Corolla's going to be a favorite choice because of its efficiency, room and build quality.
    [SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Any idea on the pricing? 700ish?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
All New Toyota Corolla