New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 430 of 900 FirstFirst ... 330380420426427428429430431432433434440480530 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,300 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    v12.jpg
    guys, ano ang tawag sa red na naka-kabit sa harapan? and where to buy. thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andsmv View Post
    Thanks s pagconfirm. May power indicator light parehong charger. Pero di umiilaw pag naiplug na. Sa store pa lang ok yun testing nung charger. So may sira talaga yun cigarette outlet. Pacheck ko na lang sa 1K PMS.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Most likely a fuse has blown kaya walang power yang cigarette outlet mo. I wonder what have you plugged previously?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    *yuki13
    from what i understand to their email, di ka nila tinatakot, it is clearly stated that they will void your warranty.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    you can bring your own oil & filter. it's your car, you should be free to use whatever supplies you feel like using. tatakutin ka nga lang na i-void nila warranty ng engine components mo.

I've gotten in touch with Toyota Philippines, I asked them to put our conversation in writing. Below is the response for your reference. Pinayagan na din ako ng not so good casa ko (arguably the worst in the country) na magbantay sa lahat ng PMS ko after ko makausap Toyota Phils.

Thank you for your email and we apologize for our delayed response.

This is to confirm that our customers can use engine oil purchased outside Toyota, provided that the servicing dealer will issue and request our customers to sign a waiver. In the event that related components in the engine encounter concerns due to the usage of non-genuine Toyota motor oil, then the warranty shall be considered void.

Toyota Motor Philippines highly recommends to use Genuine Motor Oils because the additives used are guaranteed and tested to be safe for Toyota engines. Although other brands available outside Toyota are within the API grade and are within the viscosity requirement, internal studies conducted were limited to Toyota Genuine engine oil only and we are unable to confirm if the additives that they are using are safe for our engines.

During oil change, there should be a guarantee that the oil to be used must come from a legitimate oil manufacturer since there is a vast proliferation of non-genuine parts including lubricants, in which Toyota Motor Philippines have no confirmation on the composition of the engine oil. In worst cases, some oils have no additives and just use base engine oil. Under this condition, it might result to poor lubrication and sludge formation inside the engine. Therefore, similar situations are not covered under the New Vehicle Warranty coverage. It is also indicated on the Warranty Booklet that “use of add-on parts, materials not supplied or approved by Toyota, and use of non-genuine parts and/or accessories” are not covered by your New Vehicle Warranty coverage.

Should you have other inquiries or concerns, please feel free to contact us at (02) 819-2912. We will be glad to assist you."
    So, you bring your own oil?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Cruz View Post
    v12.jpg
    guys, ano ang tawag sa red na naka-kabit sa harapan? and where to buy. thanks

tow strap po.. check stivo concept or rally parts on fb. i think it cost around 1k

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andsmv View Post
    Di talaga gumgana yun cigarette lighter outlet. Two charger na binili ko, pareho di nagwork. ni check ko ng voltage meter may 15V measurement naman. May pinipindot pa b kailangan? O plug and play b dapat? O namimili lang ng charger? Two weeks old pa lang 1.5G AT.

minsan, hindi lapat yung contacts ng ibang gadget, kahit lapat naman yung iba.
    tiyempo-tiyempo lang.
    try wiggling the chargers a bit.
    also, try the cigarette lighter that i suppose came with the car. if the lighter doesn't turn red hot, then you should complain to the casa.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Guys panu ipen yung rear fog light? O design lang talaga siya?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by seanrichmond View Post
    Guys panu ipen yung rear fog light? O design lang talaga siya?

sir walang stock rear fog light. provision lang yan, pwede mo palagyan ng bulb.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Puede kaya lagyan ng LED lights yan? May abang kayang wirings?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    may nakaabang kayang wiring? kaso baka ma void naman warranty XD