New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 900 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    in my opinion... ang panget.
    the front looks like a shouting brat.. yung mga japanese cartoons na may trapezoidal big mouth..
    and the rear is too generic..
    i prefer the older models..
    and the almera looks better to me..
    for that matter, the first generation innova looks better than the current..
    what's with toyota... changing design for the sake of changing?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Sa Vios ko lang nakita na mas gusto ng mga tao na wag palitan yung lumang makina.
    Priority kasi ng most Vios owners ang ease of maintenance

Pag binago nila ang engine, some parts may not readily be available kapag may nasira, unlike the current model.

Btw, insider tip. All new 2013 model Vios FMC TMPI target launching May. Sales to commence June 2013.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Priority kasi ng most Vios owners ang ease of maintenance

Pag binago nila ang engine, some parts may not readily be available kapag may nasira, unlike the current model.

Btw, insider tip. All new 2013 model Vios FMC TMPI target launching May. Sales to commence June 2013.
    That's fast, the New Vios is just about to make its ASEAN debut at this year's Bangkok Motor Show (which starts later this week).

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I like the exterior, sana maganda din interior nito.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    That's fast, the New Vios is just about to make its ASEAN debut at this year's Bangkok Motor Show (which starts later this week).
    Yep AM. Explains the uber promos for the current models (heck! 37k dp 14.1k monthly for a Vios 1.3G MT! wtf?!). That still might move a bit later. Depending on how the current model will leave the showrooms. But the target is May and June for launching and sales, respectively. Btw, sales in Thailand might just start late April or May. Aren't you glad we're not lagging behind? ;)

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ganda! Definitely an improvement in looks compared to the current Vios. I hope they'd come out with an A/T variant in the J model.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Confirmed na ba na bago ang engine na gagamitin? Hindi na kagaya sa previous gen/s?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronki View Post
    Confirmed na ba na bago ang engine na gagamitin? Hindi na kagaya sa previous gen/s?
    Wala pa balita ronki

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Wala pa balita ronki
    I see, thanks paps

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Official pictures are out

All new 2013 Toyota Vios

These are the first official pictures of the new 2013 Toyota Vios B-segment sedan, set to make it’s global debut at the 2013 Bangkok Motor Show this week.

They basically confirm the spyshots that we’ve seen previously – the new Toyota Vios now takes on a sharper and sportier look, a huge departure from the previous rounded looks that we’ve all learned to associate with a certain animal. These images feature foglamps, while the car in the spyshots didn’t.

This new sharper design language first appeared its debut on cars such as the current generation Toyota Prius, and the US market Toyota Camry and Toyota Avalon featured this design language as well. After this new Vios, the next car to get it will probably be the new Toyota Corolla.

We don’t have a rear view of the new Vios in this set of official photos, but if you’d like to check it out you can refer to our previous spyshots of the Toyota Vios snapped in an undisclosed location.

The interior has an all-new design as well, and returns to putting the instrument cluster behind the steering wheel. The instrument cluster features a sporty three-binnacle design with red/amber backlighting, while the centre stack uses blue backlighting, with the air cond vents separating the audio controls at the top and the air cond controls at the bottom. It’s very different from the interior of it’s hatchback-bodied B-segment stablemate, the Toyota Yaris.

We’ll bring you more details on the 2013 Toyota Vios from the Bangkok Motor Show 2013 this week, but in the meanwhile, do share with us what you think of the new Vios – is the new styling to your liking?

c/o Paultan.org