New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 338 of 900 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lester777 View Post
    Thanks po sa info sir aDd_L. I was able to order from sir MHVNodagal last weekend. I ordered a window and foglight chrome trim from him. Kakainstall ko lang kanina.
    Attachment 21018Attachment 21019Attachment 21020

Posted via Nokia 5110
    Nice, Ganda!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Up ko lang to mga sirs. any other inputs sa pag lock ng brake pedals while in reverse? Galing nako casa & as expected, walang findings sa test drive nila. Observe ko muna daw since di naman recurring.

Also had my EPS warning light checked. Minsan kasi nag bi-blink, mga kalahating segundo. Again as expected, di nila nakita sa test drive. Observe din. I remember somebody mentioneing this blinking EPS before. Me findings kaya sa kanya?

Parang nasayang lakad ko, wala silang maibigay na sagot.
    Document mo na lang sir yung proof that you raised the issue you encountered with Toyota. Para kung may mangyari may ebidensya ka na matagal mo nang naireklamo.

Toyota, despite being a trusted company, can also handle real issues in a shady manner. As what we can read from the news below.

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com...Investigation/

Sent from the Twilight Zone...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by billybobl View Post
    Just wanted to share yet again... I had some cars as well but never a brand new one. Was more into drag racing before, but since father time catches us all I would take comfort over speed.

Since it was brand new I have this obsessive need to maintain it. Here's V after 8 months...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Billy, ikaw yung nag pa paint protection di ba? Ganda pa din, the paint protection is really holding up. Plano ko sana mag pa PPP din dati nung nag post ka, kaya lang malayo sa amin.

8 months? So mga July mo nakuha unit mo, batchmate pala vios natin.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Sadly, this has happened to me as well but our circumstances are different...

Yesterday, I had just pulled into our garage, which is inclined and already had our other car parked inside. I had to move forward a few inches more because the gate wouldn't close but I had forgotten that the engine was already off. I put my foot on the brake, shifted to Reverse, and released the hand brake. As I was rolling down the garage, the fear took over as I tried to pump the brake but it wouldn't budge. It was locked at its current position. I only realized the engine was off when I hit the bottom of the incline. Good thing there were no incoming cars or people passing by otherwise for sure I'd be in deep sh*t. The bad thing is that the underneath of my chin now has scratches because it scraped the road as I reached the bottom...

I don't know if I can replicate it, and I don't think I want to try.

Another odd thing is that since it happened, while driving, I feel like sometimes the brake engages itself even if I'm not stepping on it. Meaning, I can be at running at 60Kph and then all of a sudden feel like the car is braking even if I'm not stepping on the brake pedal.

Needless to say, I will be visiting the CASA on Monday to get my car checked...

- 6 Day Old 1.5G A/T (200Kms)

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki13 View Post
    Up ko lang to mga sirs. any other inputs sa pag lock ng brake pedals while in reverse? Galing nako casa & as expected, walang findings sa test drive nila. Observe ko muna daw since di naman recurring.

Also had my EPS warning light checked. Minsan kasi nag bi-blink, mga kalahating segundo. Again as expected, di nila nakita sa test drive. Observe din. I remember somebody mentioneing this blinking EPS before. Me findings kaya sa kanya?

Parang nasayang lakad ko, wala silang maibigay na sagot.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Head View Post

Yesterday, I had just pulled into our garage, which is inclined and already had our other car parked inside. I had to move forward a few inches more because the gate wouldn't close but I had forgotten that the engine was already off. I put my foot on the brake, shifted to Reverse, and released the hand brake. As I was rolling down the garage, the fear took over as I tried to pump the brake but it wouldn't budge. It was locked at its current position. I only realized the engine was off when I hit the bottom of the incline. Good thing there were no incoming cars or people passing by otherwise for sure I'd be in deep sh*t. The bad thing is that the underneath of my chin now has scratches because it scraped the road as I reached the bottom...

Another odd thing is that since it happened, while driving, I feel like sometimes the brake engages itself even if I'm not stepping on it. Meaning, I can be at running at 60Kph and then all of a sudden feel like the car is braking even if I'm not stepping on the brake pedal.

Nakakatakot naman ang experience nyung dalawa. Yuki13, anong variant ang vios mo?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    Document mo na lang sir yung proof that you raised the issue you encountered with Toyota. Para kung may mangyari may ebidensya ka na matagal mo nang naireklamo.

Toyota, despite being a trusted company, can also handle real issues in a shady manner. As what we can read from the news below.

Toyota to Pay $1.2 Billion to Settle Unintended Acceleration Investigation | U.S. News Best Cars

Sent from the Twilight Zone...
    Will raise the issue again sa 5k PMS ko in a couple of weeks and have them document the tests done.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach_Head View Post

Sir ang alam ko mag lock talaga ang brake pedals when you pump it while the engine is OFF. Tested our Grandia and Corolla, both MT - talagang disengaged ang brake mechanism pag patay engine.

Yung sa AT vios ko naman alarming kasi nag lock yung brake while the engine is ON during reverse parking. Nung march 9 pa to nang yari, di pa naman umuulit. Im still testing it though & being extra cautious parin, naka ready nko mag hand brake lagi just in case.

Yung sinasabi mo na parang the brake engages while driving di ko pa na experience. That is pretty scary. Pa check mo na. Pag di lumabas sa test drive nila yung issue, malamang sabihan ka din nila na mag observe. Kung sure ka sa sinasabi mo na parang pumepreno while accelerating I think dapat iwan mo sa casa at ipabaklas brake system mo, kelangan nila hanapin asap yung tinutukoy mo, di yan safe sa iyo, pasahero mo, at sa ibang motorista

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbig View Post
    Nakakatakot naman ang experience nyung dalawa. Yuki13, anong variant ang vios mo?
    1.3AT vios ko sir. Yes nakakatakot talaga! Yun na nga sinasabi ko sa casa, kaso di nila nakita sa test drive, so akala ata nila imagination ko lang yun. Kapag umulit yung issue ko papabaklas ko na siguro sa kanila. Pero sana wag na umulit!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^ sure ka ba na brake? Kasi sa at pagnakapark siya or "p" parang nakaengage ang brake.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    ^^^ sure ka ba na brake? Kasi sa at pagnakapark siya or "p" parang nakaengage ang brake.

^ sir yung experience ko naka R ako. Kasalukuyang umaatras yung auto habang inaayos ang pag parada, so nakaalalay ako sa brake. Biglang nag lock yung brake pedal - tuloy ang pag atras nang auto. Handbrake tas engine off nalang ako. Pag restart ko normal na ulit, buti patag yung pinaparadahan ko nung nangyare