New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 258 of 900 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 8993
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Thanks sir mike.

I contacted our agent, sabi nya wala daw problem kasi daw may conduction sticker and conduction plate daw.

Is this true? iba pa ba ang conduction plate?

Thank you

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbig View Post
    Salamat mga papi sa sagot nyu.

Kailangan ba talaga ang rust proofing? Epektib ba talaga ito?
    Hindi ko siguro mahingi ito as freebies pero gusto kong bayaran na lang (mahal daw).
    No. You don't need rustproofing. In any case, you shouldn't even be driving your car through floods. Even if you did, how many days in a year do you do? Di sulit.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SneezyPepper View Post
    Thanks sir mike.

I contacted our agent, sabi nya wala daw problem kasi daw may conduction sticker and conduction plate daw.

Thank you
    Conduction plate serves as your temporary plate number. Color coding still effective tho.

Sent from whatever device I got my hands on via Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbig View Post
    Salamat mga papi sa sagot nyu.

Kailangan ba talaga ang rust proofing? Epektib ba talaga ito?
    Hindi ko siguro mahingi ito as freebies pero gusto kong bayaran na lang (mahal daw).
    Actually not needed. Cars come out of the manufacturing process already with rust proofing. Some dealers just give a free add on coat. But if they can give you free add on then it's a good thing. ☺

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Thanks sir mike.

Thank you
    Mine got conduction sticker only.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mikessj View Post
    The car definitely must have a conduction sticker. Since you don't have the OR/CR yet, Toyota must give you copies of sales invoice with an LTO watermark on it. Normally OR/CR will be released after a month hence the sales invoice will be of 4 copies, each with different dates and 1 week apart from each other to cover 1 month. If after 1 month the OR/CR is not yet released, your sales agent will provide you again a copy of the same invoice until the OR/CR is released. Don't worry because your agent will/should take care of all of this.

here in Batangas, binigyan na kami ng pang 3 months na sales invoice and every week palit ng palit yung papers kasi meron nakaindicate lang dun kung hanggang anung day yung covered. parang ganun.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Thanks sir mike.

Thank you
    the conduction sticker is the one on the glass.
    they just transfered the letters and numbers onto a plate and put it where your plate number should be. then they call it the conduction plate. para mas madaling masita sa coding violation. in the early versions, it was the buyer who scribbled this using pentel pen. heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Di ko to narinig sa vios pero meron sa avanza na bago. parang may tumutulo na tubig sa metal part ng engine bay

Quote Originally Posted by memnoch View Post
    sir may naririnig din akong ganyan…pero hindi sa dashboard nangagaling..it sounds like galing sa ilalim ng sasakyan..at ang weird kase naririnig ko siya when the car has already stopped for parking..tumutunog sya ng " tik tik tik" kahit patay na makina…don't know if normal lang yung ganung sounds…

may naka encounter din ba nito?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by neoscythe View Post
    Di ko to narinig sa vios pero meron sa avanza na bago. parang may tumutulo na tubig sa metal part ng engine bay
    Sir, normal lang yang tik tik sound after turning off the engine. That means the engine metal parts start to cool down.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    Sir, normal lang yang tik tik sound after turning off the engine. That means the engine metal parts start to cool down.
    ok so medyo nakampante ako..medyo weird lang kase yung ticking sound nya eh…normal lang naman talaga makarinig ng ticking sound when the aircon and the engine is on even if the car is on stop or moving mode…
    pero first time ko makarinig kase ng ticking sound after I turned off the aircon and the engine..I guess yung tulo lang ata ng water from the aircon…chineck ko kase sa ilalim wala namang tumutulo…but anyway obserbahan ko na lang muna pa…

BTW..600RPM ba talaga normal idling RPM ni 3rd gen Vios?